• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor mill in St. Louis

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rumors of Vick going to the Rams and the Rams picking Suh....uuuugghhhhhhhh, I would love to root for ANY team that picks up Suh, but with Vick leading the squad of that team...ehh..I guess I will root for the defense to be the best in the NFL next year and the offense be similar to our O this year.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get what everyones problem is with Vick still. He paid his dues. Just like tiger I can compartmentalize and like Vick the football player, not nessecarily Vick the person.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Rams Fan and I own 3 black labs and yes a 12 week old female pup named Suh! I'm sickend by the fact the Rams may go after Vick. To me what Vick did is way worse than what Tiger did. Tiger didn't r*pe anyone and Vick led a Dog Fighting ring and killed dogs. The Dogs don't get a say in what happens to them and how they are treated by their owners. Mine have a place in the house and they have there own king size bed to sleep on yes good hunting dogs deserve to be in the house. But I have forgivin Vick for what he has done everybody does deserve a second chance. However do I think Vick is the anwser for the Rams no I think he would only be a stop gap for 1-3 years untill they can groom a true QB.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get what everyones problem is with Vick still. He paid his dues. Just like tiger I can compartmentalize and like Vick the football player, not nessecarily Vick the person

Are you fucking kidding me? paid his dues only because he got caught. and now is back at it making millions of dallors. Millions, How much money do you think criminals should be making? is it millions because if its millions of dallors after they broke the law. Bought a house specifally for dog fighting and making money off of breaking the law, then I would love to hear you're agruement. Vick didnt build a wing in hospital to fight jr diabetes or donate money for cancer research the son of a bitch didnt even plant a tree. But he is still aloud to make way more money then I will probally ever see and he is a fucking joke of human being and a beacon for what is wrong in this world. Noone should ever be aloud to profit from unjust acts.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i hope vick goes to stl

we dont have a 'local' team so why would i care if vick is at one of the "closer" teams

Suh at Philly would be great

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will not give up the 1st pick in the draft for Vick. Vick at best is worth no more than a 5th round pick. The Rams do have 2 picks in the 5th Round one from Philly maybe they can give it back to Philly for Vick.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get what everyones problem is with Vick still. He paid his dues. Just like tiger I can compartmentalize and like Vick the football player, not nessecarily Vick the person

Are you fucking kidding me? paid his dues only because he got caught. and now is back at it making millions of dallors. Millions, How much money do you think criminals should be making? is it millions because if its millions of dallors after they broke the law. Bought a house specifally for dog fighting and making money off of breaking the law, then I would love to hear you're agruement. Vick didnt build a wing in hospital to fight jr diabetes or donate money for cancer research the son of a bitch didnt even plant a tree. But he is still aloud to make way more money then I will probally ever see and he is a fucking joke of human being and a beacon for what is wrong in this world. Noone should ever be aloud to profit from unjust acts.

Of course he only paid his dues cause he got caught. How else would he pay his dues? The fact is, he did pay his dues to society. He did his time and paid whatever fines and bs he had to. If you don't think he didn't then it's something wrong with the justice system and not Vick. I'm not sticking up for what Vick did. And yes criminals can make a lot of money after paying their dues. It's all in the past. He paid his dues according to our justice system (it may not be the dues you want him to pay, but he did pay them).

This part may make some people mad. They are dogs for christ sake. I'm not for animal cruelty for any means, but if you're not going to stick up for all other animals except just dogs then you're the biggest hypocrite ever. What makes dogs different then any other animal except they are a popular pet? Nothing. You can make any animal your pet and it can be just as much part of your family as a dog can be. So, unless you belong to PETA (and not the good PETA People Eating Tasty Animals), find a valid arguement besides they were dogs.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The amount of Dogs Vick killed he deserves a longer sentence, but because he is famous and has $$ he was able to get out in a short time..(so no, I dont think he paid his dues.)

Obviously he can't go back in time and change what he did, but you know what he should do with his millions of dollars he is getting? The NFL/Eagles should take a large amount out of each paycheck and give it to animal shelters. Whether Vick likes it or not, it would be sweet sweet revenge to see his precious bling $$ go to animals.

I guess I don't have much to say, but FUCK VICK

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him being famous has nothing to do with him getting a shorter sentence. Him having a lot of money is why he got a shorter sentence because he could higher the best. Also, animal cruelty punishments are not that harsh, so you can blame that on the justice system.

I'd agree it would be awesome if that was a stipulation of his contract. Never was a big fan of Vick.