• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor has it several SEC teams will protest this Saturday

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you 5X5 on the Bravo Sierra. Here is a video you may have already seen but it pretty well sums up how we grunts looked at you Guys in the Doorway.

I've never seen that.

At least the final photo was of the CAV.

I took away one thing from that entire mess, long ago. It was the epitome of how all wars are
fought. "The Troops fight for each other, because nobody back in the World gives a shit about you."

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took away one thing from that entire mess, long ago. It was the epitome of how all wars are
fought. "The Troops fight for each other, because nobody back in the World gives a shit about you."

AMEN.

For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. From this day to the ending of the world.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cute how West Virginia hasn't beaten an out of conference opponent with a pulse since 2011 and their fans are experts on what conference is terrible.

Maybe when your OOC rival is Maryland you get an inflated sense of self worth.

Or maybe it's when you drop 50 on three sad sacks in a row...Collectively your and your 4 opponents have beaten who? Virginia Tech has beaten you and you beat Kansas...I'm impressed. Get back to us after the VT-Clemson game.

Has West Virginia beaten a ranked SEC team in this century? Is Missouri your only SEC win this decade?

LOL at West Virginia fans talking smack...Big East Bitches.

LOL at You being so butt hurt when someone calls out the "mighty SEC".

An who exactly is your out of conference rival? Western Carolina? Chattanooga?

GMFB with your self worth bullshit. You clowns play 8 conference games, 3 patsies and sometimes a decent opponent. That's all. Quit talking shit when your schedule is only ranked high by inflated SEC teams that aren't worth a damn.

LOL at this bama fantalking shit about schedules when his is a joke. You and the rest of thee elephant clowns weren't talking this much shit before Saint Saban got there. But then again half of you probably weren't bama fans then anyway. Pussy

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GMFB with your self worth bullshit. You clowns play 8 conference games, 3 patsies and sometimes a decent opponent. That's all. Quit talking shit when your schedule is only ranked high by inflated SEC teams that aren't worth a damn.

LOL at this bama fantalking shit about schedules when his is a joke. You and the rest of thee elephant clowns weren't talking this much shit before Saint Saban got there. But then again half of you probably weren't bama fans then anyway. Pussy

West Virginia plays some decent OOC opponents too...difference is you guys lose.

Again, who is that last ranked OOC opponent you beat, bowl game or otherwise and 2 when was the last time you beat a ranked SEC team.

Now, dismissing WVU as a shitty representative of the Big 12 in general, when was the last time a Big 12 team played for or won a national title?

Whose league is hot garbage again?

and lol, where exactly were you posting before Saban came to Alabama in 2007. Did you and Al Gore invent the sports message boards back in the day.

Since I think we can safely say my screen name does not indicate a birth year, I think it is safe to assume that my Alabama fandom predates at least the internet.

VTgator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too. I want them separate. But they are non-violent protests, and that is their right. This country is truly that athletes and everyone can do this.

It's only their right to protest without fear of government arrest for voicing political dissent. The employers can take action if they chose, however, and many who pay for tickets are responding forcefully...

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only their right to protest without fear of government arrest for voicing political dissent. The employers can take action if they chose, however, and many who pay for tickets are responding forcefully...

Absolutely no argument there. If the Falcons told the players that if they choose to knell, they will serve a 1 game suspension, then that's the Falcon's right.

Just because you are free to protest doesn't mean you are free of the consequences.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^Mad cuz the SEC told WVU to fuck off.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia plays some decent OOC opponents too...difference is you guys lose.

Again, who is that last ranked OOC opponent you beat, bowl game or otherwise and 2 when was the last time you beat a ranked SEC team.

Now, dismissing WVU as a shitty representative of the Big 12 in general, when was the last time a Big 12 team played for or won a national title?

and lol, where exactly were you posting before Saban came to Alabama in 2007. Did you and Al Gore invent the sports message boards back in the day.

Since I think we can safely say my screen name does not indicate a birth year, I think it is safe to assume that my Alabama fandom predates at least the internet.

Why are you talking so much shit on OOC scheduling? 75% of yours is hot garbage each year, AT LEAST.

WVU can not help P5 teams are terrible when they schedule them years in advance. An don't even bring up bama does the same when you schedule the dregs from the MAC and Sun Belt along with the 1-AA patsy every year. That's 75% of your schedule.

Both our leagues are hot garbage genius. It's hilarious no bama fan sees that though.

An I was posting on ESPN from 2004- til it's death. There was about 3 gump fans there. Funny how that worked.

GMFB with your when's the last time the B12 won a championship bs. Teams win championships not conferences jackass. An yours, like mine is hot garbage

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calm down there fella. Take Bammer out of the SEC and there hasn't been a team worthy enough to make the playoff from the SEC. By no means am I pimping out the Big 12, but you Team SEC peeps need to remember teams win titles, not conferences. IJS.....

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you talking so much shit on OOC scheduling? 75% of yours is hot garbage each year, AT LEAST.

WVU can not help P5 teams are terrible when they schedule them years in advance. An don't even bring up bama does the same when you schedule the dregs from the MAC and Sun Belt along with the 1-AA patsy every year. That's 75% of your schedule.

Both our leagues are hot garbage genius. It's hilarious no bama fan sees that though.

An I was posting on ESPN from 2004- til it's death. There was about 3 gump fans there. Funny how that worked.

GMFB with your when's the last time the B12 won a championship bs. Teams win championships not conferences jackass. An yours, like mine is hot garbage

A few points on this I agree with.

At the moment, the SEC is weak. But I don't give a damn about the conference. It's Alabama, then ASU, then a bunch of potential opponents.

The scheduling of P5 opponents is difficult since it is done so far in advance.

My father is from Alabama, which is why I grew up an Alabama fan, and ultimately going to school there from 04-08. I grew up with shitty Alabama football because I don't remember '92, instead my childhood football memories involve Franchione, Shula, Debose, and co.

Having a Mother from Flagstaff is why I got my Masters from ASU, and so I watch a lot of PAC 12 football. Needless to say, the PAC is a lot better in terms of teams than the SEC, and I'm not sure it's even close.

Saban has killed the conference. But again, I don't give a rat's ass about the conference.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^was saying the SEC would take almost anyone over Texas because of A&M already having the footprint. Bahahahahahahahaha you funny

:fify:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few points on this I agree with.

At the moment, the SEC is weak. But I don't give a damn about the conference. It's Alabama, then ASU, then a bunch of potential opponents.

The scheduling of P5 opponents is difficult since it is done so far in advance.

My father is from Alabama, which is why I grew up an Alabama fan, and ultimately going to school there from 04-08. I grew up with shitty Alabama football because I don't remember '92, instead my childhood football memories involve Franchione, Shula, Debose, and co.

Having a Mother from Flagstaff is why I got my Masters from ASU, and so I watch a lot of PAC 12 football. Needless to say, the PAC is a lot better in terms of teams than the SEC, and I'm not sure it's even close.

Saban has killed the conference. But again, I don't give a rat's ass about the conference.

I lived in Scottsdale for about 10 years after graduating from Texas. Loved it out there and at one point owned ASU season tickets in football and baseball since I couldn't make it back to Austin as much as I wanted to. So I am a Tshirt ASU fan!

Reactions: Eco

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 gumps...that was still probably two more than WVU.

LOL, it's not that the P5 teams you play are terrible when you play them dumbass, it's that you lose when you do play them.

and I allowed you to pick bowl games...let's look at your ranked OOC games this decade

2017 - VT
2016 - Miami
2014 - Alabama & Texas A&M
2011 - LSU, Clemson
2010 - LSU, NC State
2009 - FSU
2007 - Oklahoma

Looks like 2-8 to me, with the last win being 2011.

You've also played 7 SEC teams going 2-5, beating 5-7 Auburn in '08 and Missouri this year.

We could go back further, but it's West Virginia...what would be the point...just more disappointment.

and lol at your teams win championships garbage when you are shit talking a conference.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down there fella. Take Bammer out of the SEC and there hasn't been a team worthy enough to make the playoff from the SEC. By no means am I pimping out the Big 12, but you Team SEC peeps need to remember teams win titles, not conferences. IJS.....

Perhaps so, but that beats no teams worthy of the playoffs...including the one that did from the Big 12.

12 playoffs teams...one Big 12 representative...O wins.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps so, but that beats no teams worthy of the playoffs...including the one that did from the Big 12.

12 playoffs teams...one Big 12 representative...O wins.

th

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck West Virginia and their roided QB.