• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor has it several SEC teams will protest this Saturday

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to sources, the teams will take a knee when they arrive at their respective sidelines. The same sources said they are uniting to protest...
the total domination and humiliation received from Alabama.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VlgXG.gif

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering this was about.

But yeah, here's to hoping that Ole Miss comes out and starts yapping about how they have our number....It worked for Vandy.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to sources, the teams will take a knee when they arrive at their respective sidelines. The same sources said they are uniting to protest...
the total domination and humiliation received from Alabama.

Not funny. I know it was meant to be humorous but to some of us, watching people take a knee is like getting kicked in the head after doing some things for this country that should be respected. A lot of us just don't agree on a major issue in this country and that's why it should be kept the fuck out of sports.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not funny. I know it was meant to be humorous but to some of us, watching people take a knee is like getting kicked in the head after doing some things for this country that should be respected. A lot of us just don't agree on a major issue in this country and that's why it should be kept the fuck out of sports.

Chill. OK. Spend a few months in a hospital as they try to put you back together and you might feel differently. Like I said: I can respect anybody's opinion. I just want this crap kept out of my sports.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has a case of the Mondays....

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill. OK. Spend a few months in a hospital as they try to put you back together and you might feel differently. Like I said: I can respect anybody's opinion. I just want this crap kept out of my sports.
Why were you in the hospital?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simmer down. I come from a military family but this was clearly a joke, and meant to be taken as such.

Also, since I have lived in China and Russia in the past, it it a great country we live in when we can no non-violent protest and it not been illegal.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmer down. I come from a military family but this was clearly a joke, and meant to be taken as such.

Also, since I have lived in China and Russia in the past, it it a great country we live in when we can no non-violent protest and it not been illegal.
If I were you I would lock up the family pets tonite and be very very careful leaving for work in the morning.

But I am just joking

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do too. I want them separate. But they are non-violent protests, and that is their right. This country is truly that athletes and everyone can do this.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too. I want them separate. But they are non-violent protests, and that is their right. This country is truly that athletes and everyone can do this.
No..I want athletes to shut up and play. I am paying their salaries after all

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..I want athletes to shut up and play. I am paying their
LMAO. Not quite the same, my friend.
Oh, sure of course I was just kinda telling you in case

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You a commie????

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. Not quite the same, my friend.

I got H1N1 while teaching in China. Was hospitalized for 3 months. Haha, no where near the same as you, but quite an experience.