• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rosen to Dolphins

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes yes yes

Let’s all pretend trading your 10th pick last year for a 2nd and 5th is good

Reactions: gob

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Miami moved down in the 2nd before they made this deal.

No idea if Rosen will ever be decent or not, but I think it’s crazy how many people are writing him off after his rookie year.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look up the definition of “salvage’ dummy.
No, stupid is drafting a qb at 10 then the next year drafting another one at #1. That is incompetence.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, stupid is drafting a qb at 10 then the next year drafting another one at #1. That is incompetence.
No shit Sherlock. I have said that at least 10 times.

Again, look up the definition of the word “salvage”.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked it up

Salvage: playing mental gymnastics to feel good about your poorly run organization

(Just giving cards fans shit because I live by so many)

Last edited:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked it up

Salvage: playing mental gymnastics to feel good about your poorly run organization

(Just giving cards fans shit because I live by so many)
All good. It’s been a while since Browns fans had a chance to pile on.

Kind of funny when 7 wins feels like success.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty happy about this moving back they received a 2020 2nd round pick. If things go sideways they'll be in great position to find their QB next year but if Rosen becomes the guy they sped the process up. Either way depth is an issue we'll see what happens the rest of the draft and off-season. Zona also paid the bonus they have him for 6 M over 3 years plus 5th year option. Cheap backup if anything but I think he has promise still...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well, Rosen went from the worst OL in football (by far) to a pretty mediocre-to-below-average supporting cast. He’s gotta be thrilled.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if repost, but this is spot on:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

How is that spot on? The guy’s saying Rosen doesn’t work hard, and that’s why they traded him. That’s dumb. They traded him because they like Murray better. However:

1. Murray isn’t better; they’re the Cardinals, so it’s not like you can trust their evaluations.

2. Rosen won the football lottery getting away from that s**t franchise & terrible OL.

3. Asking to be traded isn’t “crying in the corner.” It’s EXACLY the right thing to do for his career. The NFL is a business. That dude is sanctimonious for the sake of being sanctimonious; he needs to chill the f**k out.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that spot on? The guy’s saying Rosen doesn’t work hard, and that’s why they traded him. That’s dumb. They traded him because they like Murray better. However:

1. Murray isn’t better; they’re the Cardinals, so it’s not like you can trust their evaluations.

2. Rosen won the football lottery getting away from that s**t franchise & terrible OL.

3. Asking to be traded isn’t “crying in the corner.” It’s EXACLY the right thing to do for his career. The NFL is a business. That dude is sanctimonious for the sake of being sanctimonious; he needs to chill the f**k out.

Rosen had a lot of whiney/cry baby stigma attached to him even this time last year before he was drafted, so this isn't new.

And no, Smith is talking about pouting on social media and being upset that he might have to actually work for a position after a year. He wants to see a guy take that chip on his shoulder and make himself better rather than cry on Twitter that the team might be upgrading your position.

Hey Rosen can do both. He can use this as motivation and push himself to be the best in Miami, or he can be the next Jay Cutler.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Rosen had a lot of whiney/cry baby stigma attached to him even this time last year before he was drafted, so this isn't new.

Where are you getting that? He came off as kind of a douche, but I heard zero crybaby reports about him.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya........no it isn't.

Steve Smith: Be a man, go against that man 1 on 1, he gets 10 plays, you get 10 plays, do your deal. But guess what, they're gonna ship your ass home somewhere else and you can go cry and be their problem

Also Steve Smith:
SZBijap.png

The Cardinals: “Josh is our guy”
Draft day: drafts QB #1, Trades “their guy”

/

Last edited:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those trashing Rosen for unfollowing the cards.
You're the ones that need to get a grip.
That has nothing to do with how he thinks he needs to be with his next team.
it is like being courted & then dumped. Of course you should unfriend that shit.

BTW there will now be a perception that the cards & their great coaching staff branded upon him. So if he even struggles in Miami it will now be looked at differently than if he was never drafted by the Cards at all.
So in a way the Cards & whatever bullshit was said to him, has damaged his career. Yes I believe he has to rise above it with his next team, but he is now in a position most top ten picks should never find themselves in. So when weighing geez he unfriended an organization that lied to him the whole time basically. So he is weak minded. I say the only wrongdoing was on the organizations side. he has done what was asked. Even said all the typical BS while waiting to be dismissed so the the cards didnt have any drama. But now that he unfriended them, Holy Shit!

Are all of you (questioning this) still friended with an Ex that left you for another?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with a guy like Rosen. New coach, new everything. Turn the page.

@Shaggy , @Davis_Mike

You know the Cards like I do. Do you ever think keeping both QB's would have worked?

Hell to the no. There was no reason to even try once Murray was drafted. It just potentially creates a toxic environment where feelings are likely hurt..

This was not a situation in which you had a veteran involved, a guy who has been in the league a number of years who understands how the business of the NFL works. This situation involved two young QBs who were drafted to be franchise QBs. A situation where a young new to the NFL HC who is implementing a potentially high octane offense which needs everyone on board & all the assets the Cards can muster.

For the record, I like the player the got in return for Rosen. I was hoping the Cards were going to draft him at 3-1. Grabbing Isabell a few spots before that was okay with me.