• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookie shutout. Sports2

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well well my strategy on starting cam wasnt far off. take a look at the Ducks last night, there goalie
had a shutout. When recently posting over at sports their argument was "What if he looses 6-0". Thus i was banned for arguing the Rangers needed a spark starting in net. So if the Ducks rookie can do I know Cam can and tonight would be a great opportunity

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just dont give up do you

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Gibson is a phenom, will probably be the best goalie in the league in a few years. He's already a more accomplished goalie than Cam Talbot. Not a good comparison IMO.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Gibson is a phenom, will probably be the best goalie in the league in a few years. He's already a more accomplished goalie than Cam Talbot. Not a good comparison IMO.

How is Gibson a phenom?...still a rookie and same stratgey worked for the duck......so what are trying the say? The stratgey can only work for Gibon?

He has only played 4 games Doob....Lame, you are saying this because he is from Pittsburgh....you just shot your credibilty down with some weak biased homer BS

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened just on another team. Same scenario looking for a spark and it worked. Whats wrong you cant admit it?......just say yes.

But Hiller and Anderson were not playing well at all our problem against the Pens has not been goaltending.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah not a good comparison because Gibson has only played 4 games and he is from Pittsburgh

You are lame doob

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah not a good comparison because Gibson has only played 4 games and he is from Pittsburgh

You are lame doob

Gibson also lead Team USA to the Junior World Championship and has won a playoff game (by shutout I might add), what has Cam ever done?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Gibson a phenom?...still a rookie and same stratgey worked for the duck......so what are trying the say? The stratgey can only work for Gibon?

He has only played 4 games Doob....Lame, you are saying this because he is from Pittsburgh....you just shot your credibilty down with some weak biased homer BS

No bias homer here, Gibson showed the world what he's made of at the World Juniors 2 years ago, and that has also transcended to the NHL playoffs against a high powered LA Kings team.

John Gibson >>>>> Cam Talbot

Has nothing to do with him being from Pittsburgh.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibson also lead Team USA to the Junior World Championship and has won a playoff game (by shutout I might add), what has Cam ever done?

This year for the Rangers against top NHL level players... 12-6-1 with a blistering 1.61 gaa
He could a shutout in the playoff

Doob the biased Homer

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what pisses me off most about this argument with you is that you generalize too much. You think ohh well the Pens can score so that means the Rangers should too, ohh well since the Rangers are not scoring that must mean the other goalie is better lets get rid of Hank he sucks.

Or well the Ducks brought in Gibson, who is considered to be the future of the Ducks goaltending and he got a shutout that must mean Cam will too. You don't consider that maybe there is a difference between a guy who was picked in the 1st/2nd round and a guy who went undrafted and not considered by many in the field to be a starting goalie.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bias homer here, Gibson showed the world what he's made of at the World Juniors 2 years ago, and that has also transcended to the NHL playoffs against a high powered LA Kings team.

John Gibson >>>>> Cam Talbot

Has nothing to do with him being from Pittsburgh.

wrong Talbot is better than Gibson .....and is a future phenom in the NHL

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what pisses me off most about this argument with you is that you generalize too much. You think ohh well the Pens can score so that means the Rangers should too, ohh well since the Rangers are not scoring that must mean the other goalie is better lets get rid of Hank he sucks.

Or well the Ducks brought in Gibson, who is considered to be the future of the Ducks goaltending and he got a shutout that must mean Cam will too. You don't consider that maybe there is a difference between a guy who was picked in the 1st/2nd round and a guy who went undrafted and not considered by many in the field to be a starting goalie.

what pisses me off about you is that cant admit that Talbot can light a spark in the Rangers and probably steal a few games in the postseason

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong Talbot is better than Gibson .....and is a future phenom in the NHL

John Gibson is 6 years younger than Cam Talbot and already a more accomplished goalie. How is Cam a better goalie, what has he done to suggest this? Ducks won't be offering Hiller or Andersen a 7 year $56.5 million contract because they know that John Gibson is their future. Can't say the same about Cam Talbot.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay Hiller and Anderso are playing better than Hank go look at the scores of their game than ours

Do you even know what you are going to say before you say it. Hiller has a slightly better GGA and a worst Save% than Hank and Hank has faced over 200 more shots

Anderson is no where close to Hanks numbers in the Postseason plus they faced the 8th place Stars not the Flyers or Penguins.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth, watch and learn…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iff2ZpU-vxs]John Gibson [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Gibson is 6 years younger than Cam Talbot and already a more accomplished goalie. How is Cam a better goalie, what has he done to suggest this? Ducks won't be offering Hiller or Andersen a 7 year $56.5 million contract because they know that John Gibson is their future. Can't say the same about Cam Talbot.

I could but sather doesnt realize the future and paid Hank with a outrageous contract for just getting good numbers in past years of the NHL. I would not paid Hank for what he hasnt done and gave Talbot a decent contract to be a starter for the Rangers

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what pisses me off about you is that cant admit that Talbot can light a spark in the Rangers and probably steal a few games in the postseason

Yeah Im sure changing your maybe future HOF goalie who has played pretty well for a Rookie with zero experience will motivate them to score more. If anything it will probably demoralize them.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Im sure changing your maybe future HOF goalie who has played pretty well for a Rookie with zero experience will motivate them to score more. If anything it will probably demoralize them.

wrong demoralizing is losing todays game vs Pens for not starting Talbot
Remember today is the day for the Rangers to lose they havent won 2 in row in this year's postseason