• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm January 2 2016

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronda Rousey Suffers From Broken Jaw – Could Be Out For Over a Year

If her jaw is wired shut, this movie is toast as well. They did claim a quote by Dana.

Not a credible source & has been refuted.

ExhaustedWindingDassie.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather watch Tate for the third time.

I'd rather watch pretty much anything other than dudes in sports bras slap fighting.

That said, I'm glad Rousey got her ass kicked. I heard an interview with her on The Stern Show and she came across as a whiney piece of shit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see fight highlights on SportsCenter, and I had to laugh when after getting rocked, Rousey had this "wait, doesn't she know who I am" look on her face.

I used to see that same look from Verlander when someone would hit a HR off him.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I absolutely LOVE IT!!! :yes:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rousey getting absolutely dominated is the last thing Dana wanted to see. As I pointed out before, he was adamant for years, that there would never be women fighters in UFC. He went against that and created the Bantamweight division for Rousey. She was an undefeated champion, incredibly popular, a huge $ draw, etc. They were talking about her legacy, only fighting six more fights, and retiring undefeated. For her to get dominated that way, doesn't just undermine the image of Rousey they had built up, it undermines the entire Women's Bantamweight division.

Womens sports in general are a joke compared to mens, but I guess it is entertainment. Cant believe anyone was even considering her fighting a guy.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just gotta wonder, if Ronda is out for a year, there are probably at least 1 or 2 defenses for Holm, will she still fight her if she loses the belt?

I dont think Ronda can accept not beating Holm, but her movie career is going to be longer and more money than her fighting career.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just gotta wonder, if Ronda is out for a year, there are probably at least 1 or 2 defenses for Holm, will she still fight her if she loses the belt?

I dont think Ronda can accept not beating Holm, but her movie career is going to be longer and more money than her fighting career.

No way in the world Rousey is ready to face her again anytime soon. She got devastated and had no answer. If she fought her again she'd lose again and she knows it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in the world Rousey is ready to face her again anytime soon. She got devastated and had no answer. If she fought her again she'd lose again and she knows it.

Ronda did not have to chase last time and she did, I dont know if Ronda knows any other way.

I was more asking do you think Ronda would want the belt first if Holm does not have it or if she would want revenge on Holm more than the belt?