• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roman heading to the Bills

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that. Will be interesting to see how it works out in Buffalo for them

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that. Will be interesting to see how it works out in Buffalo for them
It would also be curious as to whom he may take for his staff or will Rex call the shots on that. i would like to see Rathman stay here if he can. I guess that would depend on the 9er's new OC as well.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills have Spiller and Jackson, though both have had a tough time staying healthy. They'll have to run to ball a lot because the Bills lack a proven QB. Manuel will have probably be the starter and he was replaced by Orton last season. I echo your sentiments that I would like Rathman to stay.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills have Spiller and Jackson, though both have had a tough time staying healthy. They'll have to run to ball a lot because the Bills lack a proven QB. Manuel will have probably be the starter and he was replaced by Orton last season. I echo your sentiments that I would like Rathman to stay.
Orton or E.J. They will have to find who would be better under Roman's offense. IMO they might just be looking for a QB in FA as well as the draft and give Rex the time he needs to make something happen. Too bad Ryan has had back luck with QBs......

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't have good feelings about the Bills' QB situation. Their offense could still be pretty good, as they have the makings of a strong ground game, but their coaching philosophies do not go at all toward grooming a QB. It's a good short-term situation, but I can't see them becoming a consistent playoff contender under their current makeup.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton or E.J. They will have to find who would be better under Roman's offense. IMO they might just be looking for a QB in FA as well as the draft and give Rex the time he needs to make something happen. Too bad Ryan has had back luck with QBs......

Orton retired. That means it's EJ's job to lose unless as you stated the Bills sign a QB thru FA. He's had terrible luck with QBs. Too bad he didn't wait for the Falcons. At least they have Matt Ryan and Rex could fix that defense.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton retired. That means it's EJ's job to lose unless as you stated the Bills sign a QB thru FA. He's had terrible luck with QBs. Too bad he didn't wait for the Falcons. At least they have Matt Ryan and Rex could fix that defense.
Yea I know about that but I think he might shoot back in the game with the new coaches if they asked him.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have good feelings about the Bills' QB situation. Their offense could still be pretty good, as they have the makings of a strong ground game, but their coaching philosophies do not go at all toward grooming a QB. It's a good short-term situation, but I can't see them becoming a consistent playoff contender under their current makeup.
Does this sound familiar in any way?:scratch: