• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One Underdog Remains

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LA is arguably in the same boat. They seem built to win for 2 years and then ready to implode.
Shit was said every year since 2018, yet here we are. We're not going to stop contending unless McVay left.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay went 13-3 the last 2 seasons and lost the Conference game both years, once again they are 13-3. Aaron will blame anyone not himself.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously hoping for a Rams win. I can't see them winning at Green Bay so a 49ers win this weekend would be a huge plus. The only AFC team I fear is the Chiefs - So...Rams, 49ers, Bills, & don't care.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Bean Middle Finger GIF by Rhylee Passfield

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit was said every year since 2018, yet here we are. We're not going to stop contending unless McVay left.
Very specifically I'm talking about the draft pick situation and Aaron Donald's prime. I do think McVay can keep Stafford and that offense going for awhile, though. He is probably going to be a top 5 coach for a long time.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Tampa game will involve nonstop Brady drama, and I've had enough of that over the years. I like the Packers, but the Rogers drama would probably be about the same as the Brady drama. I think it will be Packers vs. KC in the end, but I'll say it would be nice to see Buffalo vs. the Rams in the end. I can't say Cincy since they're a division rival or I might choose them, but that wouldn't totally suck. I really just don't want another Brady v. Mahomes games, the hype on those two would be insufferable.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Tampa game will involve nonstop Brady drama, and I've had enough of that over the years. I like the Packers, but the Rogers drama would probably be about the same as the Brady drama. I think it will be Packers vs. KC in the end, but I'll say it would be nice to see Buffalo vs. the Rams in the end. I can't say Cincy since they're a division rival or I might choose them, but that wouldn't totally suck. I really just don't want another Brady v. Mahomes games, the hype on those two would be insufferable.
All-State Insurance is rooting for a Mahomes vs. Rodgers game.

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most interesting SB, without the Chiefs and my bias, would be Niners v Bills. My preseason thoughts on the Niners is that they had about 5 or 6 freaks on their team and different freaks would give different teams matchup issues. Deebo certainly stands out now. Still not sure if they're a team that can go all-out for 4 quarters. Bills offense just pretty much had a perfect game. If you're a football junkie then this is the matchup you want to see go all the way imo.

If I'm the NFL, the last team I want in the SB is San Fran. Jimmy G is not a good sell.

The next lowest tier would be Tampa Bay and Tennessee. Both legacy games for Brady and Henry but if you're the NFL then you're probably thinking that these guys wont be in the league for much longer relative to the other big names. I think LA is arguably in the same boat. They seem built to win for 2 years and then ready to implode.

The NFL can sell all of the other teams and the future of those teams so they'd be great with all of them.
Chris Berman picked the Bills vs 49ers for most of the 1990s.