• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One Underdog Remains

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL nearly had their perfect playoff bracket. The Cowboys lost and the 49ers were the only underdog to survive the Wildcard.

AFC

1. Tennessee Titans vs. 4. Cincinnati Bengals
2. Kansas City Chiefs vs. 3. Buffalo Bills

NFC​

1. Green Bay Packers vs. 6. San Francisco 49ers
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. 4. Los Angeles Rams

If things go the way that the NFL hopes it will,

The Chiefs will be at The Titans in Nashville

and

The Buccaneers will be at The Packers in Green Bay

What are YOU hoping will happen??

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL nearly had their perfect playoff bracket. The Cowboys lost and the 49ers were the only underdog to survive the Wildcard.

AFC

1. Tennessee Titans vs. 4. Cincinnati Bengals
2. Kansas City Chiefs vs. 3. Buffalo Bills

NFC​

1. Green Bay Packers vs. 6. San Francisco 49ers
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. 4. Los Angeles Rams

If things go the way that the NFL hopes it will,

The Chiefs will be at The Titans in Nashville

and

The Buccaneers will be at The Packers in Green Bay

What are YOU hoping will happen??

I'm thinking Cincy at Buffalo and Tampa at Green Bay

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well taking the far-right platform, Bucs v Titans staying a little more conservative Packers v Chiefs going a little liberal Bills v Rams and swinging way left, 49 ers v Bengals,
I'm going to go with one of those teams to win it all

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for a recount of the Eagles-Bucs game so that the Eagles can play in Green Bay this weekend.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL really didn't care about this week as long as these 4 teams were still here and 2 advance to the SBOWL:

Green Bay (cause duh, and "WHERE WILL AARON RODGERS GO!?") = that's ratings all in itself.
Tampa Bay (cause duh, and "WILL TOM BRADY RETIRE!?") = that's ratings all in itself.
Buffalo (cause duh, "OMG REMEMBER THE 90s! THE BILLS CAN FINALLY DO THINGS, CAN THEY SHAKE THE PATRIOTS AND TOM BRADY!?") = that's ratings all in itself.
KC (cause duh, "OMG PAT MAHOMES CAN HE SURPASS BRADY!?") = that's ratings all in itself.

Basically outside of Rodgers it all centers around that fuckhead Tom Brady.

So fuck you San Fran, fuck you LA (although the NFL would like LA to perform well to promote the LA market, but like 90% of the people there are coked out of their minds so what the fuck ever), fuck you Cincy, and ......... ....... oh God who is the other team? Oh yah the Titans. Nobody cares about Tennessee. Fuck Tennessee. That is the last team, right?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most interesting SB, without the Chiefs and my bias, would be Niners v Bills. My preseason thoughts on the Niners is that they had about 5 or 6 freaks on their team and different freaks would give different teams matchup issues. Deebo certainly stands out now. Still not sure if they're a team that can go all-out for 4 quarters. Bills offense just pretty much had a perfect game. If you're a football junkie then this is the matchup you want to see go all the way imo.

If I'm the NFL, the last team I want in the SB is San Fran. Jimmy G is not a good sell.

The next lowest tier would be Tampa Bay and Tennessee. Both legacy games for Brady and Henry but if you're the NFL then you're probably thinking that these guys wont be in the league for much longer relative to the other big names. I think LA is arguably in the same boat. They seem built to win for 2 years and then ready to implode.

The NFL can sell all of the other teams and the future of those teams so they'd be great with all of them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most interesting SB, without the Chiefs and my bias, would be Niners v Bills. My preseason thoughts on the Niners is that they had about 5 or 6 freaks on their team and different freaks would give different teams matchup issues. Deebo certainly stands out now. Still not sure if they're a team that can go all-out for 4 quarters. Bills offense just pretty much had a perfect game. If you're a football junkie then this is the matchup you want to see go all the way imo.

If I'm the NFL, the last team I want in the SB is San Fran. Jimmy G is not a good sell.

The next lowest tier would be Tampa Bay and Tennessee. Both legacy games for Brady and Henry but if you're the NFL then you're probably thinking that these guys wont be in the league for much longer relative to the other big names. I think LA is arguably in the same boat. They seem built to win for 2 years and then ready to implode.

The NFL can sell all of the other teams and the future of those teams so they'd be great with all of them.

Tenn and San Fran are the two teams the NFL is PRAYING are eliminated (and they prob. will be). There's basically ZERO story or appeal to those two teams... ratings will be hard to push. At least with Cincy there's Burrow and with LA it's a new market and Kupp with a historic season (and something on Stafford). The 49ers and Titans are basically a complete yawn mode. See my post (#9) prior to yours... IMO that's how it really is lol.

But we 100% agree Jimmy Garporrlrorlol is not a good sell. He literally tried to give the game away to Dallas. I said during the game, "Do not let him pass it to anyone other than Kittle or hand the ball off." The minute he didn't do that, it was intercepted and Dallas was right back in the game. Fuckin' lucky bastard... got overpaid as one of the most overrated starters in the league.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for a recount of the Eagles-Bucs game so that the Eagles can play in Green Bay this weekend.
You forgot your meds today didn't you Koy?

One yellow round one and one green one that looks like a gear wheel. Take them before supper or you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. Remember that you can't take them with Red Bull.

I knowhow you feel. I didn't take mine yesterday.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot your meds today didn't you Koy?

One yellow round one and one green one that looks like a gear wheel. Take them before supper or you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. Remember that you can't take them with Red Bull.

I knowhow you feel. I didn't take mine yesterday.

Wait it's a blue gear one on Tuesday right? The green one is on Monday? Are you saying the green one is on Tuesday, when the hell was that a thing? Was that a recent change?

And what about the purple triangle? We take that too today, right!?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL really didn't care about this week as long as these 4 teams were still here and 2 advance to the SBOWL:

Green Bay (cause duh, and "WHERE WILL AARON RODGERS GO!?") = that's ratings all in itself.
Tampa Bay (cause duh, and "WILL TOM BRADY RETIRE!?") = that's ratings all in itself.
Buffalo (cause duh, "OMG REMEMBER THE 90s! THE BILLS CAN FINALLY DO THINGS, CAN THEY SHAKE THE PATRIOTS AND TOM BRADY!?") = that's ratings all in itself.
KC (cause duh, "OMG PAT MAHOMES CAN HE SURPASS BRADY!?") = that's ratings all in itself.

Basically outside of Rodgers it all centers around that fuckhead Tom Brady.

So fuck you San Fran, fuck you LA (although the NFL would like LA to perform well to promote the LA market, but like 90% of the people there are coked out of their minds so what the fuck ever), fuck you Cincy, and ......... ....... oh God who is the other team? Oh yah the Titans. Nobody cares about Tennessee. Fuck Tennessee. That is the last team, right?
I’m not reading all of that. Good for you, or I’m sorry that happened.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s ok as long as he didn’t say Tom Brady sucks ass then it’s all good.
You know, he might have, I couldn't read the whole thing without falling asleep