• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rock's gone to Maine, Tabascojet sucks at thread starting

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least your girl works

I get ZERO financial help ... matter of fact, my daughter makes more money then Jen because Lyssi has a paper route.

How about them apples?

you get head on the reg?

not me.

like them apples?

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Rock ... Snoogins was on here earlier, talking smack on you

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kick her to the curb already rock

i try, its not that easy. in my mind its 'grab her shit, leave it outside'. the reality of it is she has nowhere to go and no way to get her stuff out. shes a miserable bitch most of the time. when she isnt, shes great. but thats rare, especially these days. everything i say is an attack on her, every criticism or question is me yelling at her. i dont get it.yesterday she went from moving out and shutting utilities off to apologizing. now, shes pissed because i put a tongue in cheek ad on my facebook about a room for rent (she never saw it, i told her aboit it after i removed it). 'i cant believe you did that'. *pout* ugh

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i try, its not that easy. in my mind its 'grab her shit, leave it outside'. the reality of it is she has nowhere to go and no way to get her stuff out. shes a miserable bitch most of the time. when she isnt, shes great. but thats rare, especially these days. everything i say is an attack on her, every criticism or question is me yelling at her. i dont get it.yesterday she went from moving out and shutting utilities off to apologizing. now, shes pissed because i put a tongue in cheek ad on my facebook about a room for rent (she never saw it, i told her aboit it after i removed it). 'i cant believe you did that'. *pout* ugh

You better be double wrapping if you're still nailing her...this type of female will gladly swap out pregnancy for stability...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out of here guys...have a good weekend.

Ain't gonna be shit to talk about next week until Thursday....all star week sucks.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you get head on the reg?

not me.

like them apples?

Jen does .... but she isnt very good at it.
She likes it when I go down ... so I think she only returns the favor because she feels guilty.
She'll keep me down there till me face goes numb

I know one thing, I never let her jerk my junk, she has no coordination what so ever ..... she attacks my dick like a god damn Wii controller.

I'll be honest .... her tang is pretty bomb, so I much rather be in there than in her mouth or hand, so I don't sweat it

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Rock ... Snoogins was on here earlier, talking smack on you

doesnt surprise mewe all know hes been watching us daily over a plate of hotockets dipped in mayo or whatever he eats

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock,

Let me fuck her...

Same for you Fizzle..

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jen does .... but she isnt very good at it.
She likes it when I go down ... so I think she only returns the favor because she feels guilty.
She'll keep me down there till me face goes numb

I know one thing, I never let her jerk my junk, she has no coordination what so ever ..... she attacks my dick like a god damn Wii controller.

I'll be honest .... her tang is pretty bomb, so I much rather be in there than in her mouth or hand, so I don't sweat it

my girls good at it, but its like finding $100 in your pocket, these days.

dude, i HEAR you on the 'attacks your junk'. same here. NO sense of rhythem, timing...etc. she has this thing where she squeezes it...kungu fu grip style. a few times i yelped like a dog that got its paw stepped on.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude, i HEAR you on the 'attacks your junk'. same here. NO sense of rhythem, timing...etc. she has this thing where she squeezes it...kungu fu grip style. a few times i yelped like a dog that got its paw stepped on.

What up, mofo? I didn't know you'd be here today.

I hate the bullshit when they pretend like stroking your shaft about half way up is actually doing something. That's just a distraction.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Squeezes it?

Ouch

It aint a pimple ... thats just brutal

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you're describing to me sounds like she is utterly impossible to live with but the sex is toe-curling, knee-buckling out-of-this-world amazing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up, mofo? I didn't know you'd be here today.

I hate the bullshit when they pretend like stroking your shaft about half way up is actually doing something. That's just a distraction.

whats crackin? trip cancelled, got high at 8 am and slept til 2. grocery shopping, made the girl clean the apartment. just gonna hang out here for the weekend i guess.