• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a full list, and I don't know if they're done. Once I decide to check out, I will be toast, but it won't be boobs, lol!
Start w/ Mods: Ute, IB and Poke
Posters: Sloopy, Diego, ODD, Nod, Toad, Dobsie, Falcon, Selkies, gobucks0409, RTR...USN(ret), stakesarehigh...
Anyone else?
wow so many top posters

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a full list, and I don't know if they're done. Once I decide to check out, I will be toast, but it won't be boobs, lol!
Posters: Sloopy, Diego, ODD, Nod, Toad, Dobsie, Falcon, Selkies, gobucks0409, RTR...USN(ret), stakesarehigh...
Anyone else?
Dude the ban list is about 30 strong at this point. No point trying to keep up with it.

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCAN your degree and post it or it didn't happen
rd0tc0vc8sbydrv5vsug

giphy.gif

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't know how I made it through the purge. I contributed early on when the other board started but it didn't have enough traffic for me going forward.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else?

tjshokie here buddy. List is much longer than that... still not honestly sure what did me in, but there's a few others that got banned for dumbass reasons.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched you lobby for a ban up in that joint lol

Maybe I was more drunk than I thought... but outside of calling Greg a cuck in a random thread, I didn't go out of my way.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tjshokie here buddy. List is much longer than that... still not honestly sure what did me in, but there's a few others that got banned for dumbass reasons.
I was banned this morning for no reason. I thought they turned it into a pay site. I didn't even know I was banned til I came here.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm drunk and can still post over at rivals. Give me a little bit and I'm sure I can get banned.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 191851
Did not get booted from Rivals, but showing a bit of fellowship with the refugees, particularly since I am a fan of free speech and an enemy of mindless zero tolerance policies. How’s life in these pastures?

Life's good. No longer herding cats!!!

Actually I found out I was banned by my phone going off at like 11 at night letting me know my subscription to IrishIllustrated was cancelled.

I knew the whole night it was coming though

You got a message? I went back and subscribed to my home board and can't post. Site owner is pissed enough to raise hell...

So what are the names of the mods at this site you were banned from? Just wondering in case anyone reaches out. or signs up

Autzen Rocks is the main one, the other 2 remaining mods are decent.

At least go out in style. I didn't get that chance

Pretty sure I did, posted the emails where I was calling for moderation on his part. Guess they don't want moderate moderators...:)...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it fascinating that you are still this obsessed with Rivals
after 2 years.

That is a sign of a limited intelligence.

You are literally letting an anonymous entity that you hate control
your emotions.

You go girl.
I find it fascinating that so many of the backstabbing two face dicksuckers on Soundoff migrated over here after they got a taste of their own medicine. Go back to Rivals.

(btw most of the Rivals posters are solid peeps in my book ... but we all know who sucked MB c0ck after their mods took over Soundoff)

Status
Not open for further replies.