• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear the more I watch movies about Rome, the more I am convinced that Rome was identical to the Talladega infield.

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were annoying the crap out of me with it also.
Came over here to get away from you (to stay friends) and especially to get away from asshole AR with the giant pussy hurt. Honestly, I don't believe it.
So the perpetual sigs with the big asses and tits shaking didn't bother you but this joke of a temp sig did. Got it.

giphy.gif

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came over here to get away from you (to stay friends) and especially to get away from asshole AR with the giant pussy hurt. Honestly, I don't believe it.
So the sigs with the big asses and tits shaking didn't bother you but this joke of a temp sig did. Got it.

giphy.gif
You can run but you cannot hide.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the perpetual sigs with the big asses and tits shaking didn't bother you but this joke of a temp sig did. Got it.

giphy.gif

Well, wow. In that case, I won't bother you any more on here or there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif
I saw the warning you were given, I did not notice though...had you been spamming it? I dont see the issue with the pic,

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the warning you were given, I did not notice though...had you been spamming it? I dont see the issue with the pic,
No, I wasn't spamming. The whole rivals board was walking on eggs after the BS and I was joking with my innocent buck toothed girl to show, "no harm, no foul" for the day. And the gestapos of Rivals took issue, gee go figure. THEY HAVE NO ISSUE WITH SHAKING BIG ASSES AND TITS ON PERPETUAL SIGS. Just me with my SH avatar as a sig for the day.

GONE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I wasn't spamming. The whole rivals board was walking on eggs after the BS and I was joking with my innocent buck toothed girl to show, "no harm, no foul" for the day. And the fucks of Rivals took issue. NOT WITH SHAKING BIG ASSES AND TITS ON PERPETUAL SIGS. Just me with my SH avatar.
wow they have gone nuts on rivals

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was robbed of great people and posters. ROBBED I say!! I bet the person has robbed before:eek:
I want to see a list, anyone can pm me. I like that this site has a free pm feature. This forum is really easy to use, I have already been a member of a forum for several years, that uses the same software/layout.

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow they have gone nuts on rivals
I don't give a shit and always enjoyed Rivals, for the most part. Even with hurt pussy AR around. But even just joking around today and that loser threatens me? No, thanks. GONE

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see a list, anyone can pm me. I like that this site has a free pm feature. This forum is really easy to use, I have already been a member of a forum for several years, that uses the same software/layout.
I don't have a full list, and I don't know if they're done. Once I decide to check out, I will be toast, but it won't be boobs, lol!
Start w/ Mods: Ute, IB and Poke
Posters: Sloopy, Diego, ODD, Nod, Toad, Dobsie, Falcon, Selkies, gobucks0409, RTR...USN(ret), stakesarehigh...
Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.