• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricky Williams to be RB coach

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at San Antonio's Incarnate Word. IW has moved Division I as of this month. Few of you have ever heard of this school. The only reason for me is because I went to HS in SA. IW went 2-9 in 2012, their last season in Div. II.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him. Did you also notice that Greg Robinson was brought back to the 40

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always really liked Ricky Williams. Good for him.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him. Did you also notice that Greg Robinson was brought back to the 40

Yep, I decided not to comment on that, since he wasn't really a coach. He should help in recruiting due to his NFL experience.

Mostly only the old-timers remember Carl Reese and his defense(?), mostly the lack. Greg was the first DC in a very long time to put a 'real' defense on the field and start to attract quality recruits on the defensive side. He was the first in a line of short term DC's who moved on to HCs

1prboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at San Antonio's Incarnate Word. IW has moved Division I as of this month. Few of you have ever heard of this school. The only reason for me is because I went to HS in SA. IW went 2-9 in 2012, their last season in Div. II.

IIRC, they are primarily known for their nursing program.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna show them what some gooood weed feels like. :laugh3:

I expect suspensions coming soon.

But seriously he is one of the greatest to play RB in college football. Should only be good things fkr Texas.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky has/had Social Anxiety Disorder. He held some post-game sports interviews wearing his helmet. He had to give up ganga for the game. He was clean for the last few seasons in the NFL. He was a spokesperson for Paxil, but gave it up because it made him ill.
It's a shame a gentle drug like ganga is prohibited by the Fed's.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for all of you who enjoy the drink I would like to say this about the Ganj. Alcohol is about 10 times worse, physically and socialing, as pot is. So if you are ok with getting drunk you would have no problem with people getting high. A lot of people pass judgement on pot smokers because it is illegal. As someone who has smoked, almost every day, for over 20 years I can attest to this being very true. I work with about fifty 30-50 yr old Bankers in the financial industry and 70% of them smoke everyday. They never beat their wifes because they where too high, they never get into a car accident because they where too high. They have healthy livers, and never experience withdrawls when away from their bud for extended periods of time.

It is the wonder drug and Ricky's use of it made complete sense. He played a very painful game and pot works wonders on pain.

Also, if you really look into to his story he never left football for pot. He left football because he was burned out on it and had the balls to walk away from millions of dollars. It takes a lot of courage to say "despite all the riches and fame that come with it I am do not like my job and therefore I quit".