• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman, shamed in his superbowl loss to the mighty Patriots, is on Bradys side.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you note at the end of this the writer basically called it all a farce? No I'm not sure the writers background, not going to research it. He works or at least was paid by yahoo.

This is what sold it for me from Peter King "I've always heard, reliably, that the Colts never trusted that they were totally alone in the Colts' locker room in Foxboro," King wrote, "and that when Manning had something of strategic significance to say to offensive coordinator Tom Moore, they both stepped outside into the concourse outside the locker room."

Plus the writers conclusion:
Let's consider: Manning has faced the Patriots on New England's turf 10 times as both a member of the Colts and the Broncos. Over that 10-game span, the Patriots have won seven games (including two playoff games), Manning has won three. Shoot, that's enough verification for us!
Seriously, it's both completely plausible and utterly insane to believe that the Patriots bugged the visitors' locker room. Believe what you want; you had your mind made up when you read the headline.

If it were ever proven to be true about bugging the visitor's locker room at Foxboro it would totally annihilate Belichiks reputation as the best coach ever at making half-time adjustments. It would be really easy to make your own adjustments once you listened to how the other team was going to make their adjustments. That story would be much bigger than the tuck rule, head set malfunctions, spygate, or deflategate stories combined if it were ever proven.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were ever proven to be true about bugging the visitor's locker room at Foxboro it would totally annihilate Belichiks reputation as the best coach ever at making half-time adjustments. It would be really easy to make your own adjustments once you listened to how the other team was going to make their adjustments. That story would be much bigger than the tuck rule, head set malfunctions, spygate, or deflategate stories combined if it were ever proven.
Without a doubt. Beside the NFL has a team that monitors frequencies during games. I'm not sure how in depth they get?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, one time...and you said you thought you remembered 2.

did you dislocate anything patting yourself on the back?
Proof is proof. Claiming victories, like you did, without any isn't proof.

Sorry if you don't like the truth, but Sherman has proven he can shadow if they let him. The best defense in football doesn't want him doing that. It goes against their scheme.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof is proof. Claiming victories, like you did, without any isn't proof.

Sorry if you don't like the truth, but Sherman has proven he can shadow if they let him. The best defense in football doesn't want him doing that. It goes against their scheme.
didnt you just claim a victory?

"proven. youre welcome"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt you just claim a victory?

"proven. youre welcome"
You aren't really this dense so this must be your method of the day of dealing with defeat.
One of us claimed victory with proof.
The other claimed victory without proof and without the ability to have proof as a means of deflecting.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't really this dense so this must be your method of the day of dealing with defeat.
One of us claimed victory with proof.
The other claimed victory without proof and without the ability to have proof as a means of deflecting.
you said you "remembered he did it a couple of times" which i didnt dispute was possible. then you provided one link and made a mess on your keyboard thanking yourself.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is the least targeted CB in the NFL and still has the most picks in the past 4 years. That is saying something. Sherman already has more picks than Revis does in his career and Revis has played 111 games to Sherman's 64 games. If Sherman was targeted as much as Revis you can bet those numbers would be even more lopsided.

Here is an interesting take on CB targets. No surprise Sherman and Revis are targeted the least.
Cornerback Targets

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said you "remembered he did it a couple of times" which i didnt dispute was possible. then you provided one link and made a mess on your keyboard thanking yourself.
Proof is proof.
Lack of proof is lack of proof.

Next.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're fiesty today

PS you hear the NFL is leaning on steve garveys supreme court case as their precedent?

this is their case...and to be honest, if they do this...regardless of how the judge sees this mess, he will have to side with the NFL.

USATODAY.com - Supreme Court overturns Garvey's $3M award

you're not local, so you dont know this...yet.

Rocko, I only skimmed it, but wouldn't this be arguing the judge should rule to kick it back for a new arbitrator? That's not good for the NFL either, though less impactful to them overall.