• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster reportedly failed drug test at combine

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster would be drafted to play with Hicks, not replace him. Hicks has already said he would welcome a move to the outside and some think he might fit better playing there, if Foster is drafted to be the MIKE.

So basically we will be solving our WLB problem in the first? Teams get way better value than that.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically we will be solving our WLB problem in the first? Teams get way better value than that.

If he's got All-Pro potential and a disposition to affect the other players in the defense unit, then he's worth the pick. Maybe it's just me around here but I view him as more than just another guy - I realize he doesn't play a premium position in our scheme, but he has the overall talent and presence to alter the entire defense. You want guys like this in your unit to elevate the play of the other guys around him - Foster would bring identity and attitude in spades, and we need that quite frankly.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's got All-Pro potential and a disposition to affect the other players in the defense unit, then he's worth the pick. Maybe it's just me around here but I view him as more than just another guy - I realize he doesn't play a premium position in our scheme, but he has the overall talent and presence to alter the entire defense. You want guys like this in your unit to elevate the play of the other guys around him - Foster would bring identity and attitude in spades, and we need that quite frankly.

The Patriots traded a starting linebacker during the year for nothing and won the Super Bowl.

I can't justify musical chairs at LB just so teams can throw it over them from a clean pocket to uncovered receivers.