• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster reportedly failed drug test at combine

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he will fall right in Jerry Jones lap and destroy us for the next 10 years.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this hurts him at all ... it's a hydration issue for some guys; especially when you take in a lot of fluids when you are sick. If he falls it will be for the bum shoulder, not this.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fucks sake.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this hurts him at all ... it's a hydration issue for some guys; especially when you take in a lot of fluids when you are sick. If he falls it will be for the bum shoulder, not this.
Also can dilute it on purpose. I think dilutions should be negative anyway. If your test can be beat by water then it's a weak test.

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This, combined with the shoulder, will drop him out of the top half of the first round. But he will still go in the first. If he stays on the field, he'll be the steal of the draft. If not, that's badly wasted draft capital. Don't see much middle ground.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't risk it, with your first round pick. reaching and gambles are not the way to build.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still my top guy - all this does is increase the odds that he is at 14.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't risk it, with your first round pick. reaching and gambles are not the way to build.
Stop it! The kid has never done anything to make anyone think he has a problem....this is why the Eagles have a team that digs into backgrounds. A few calls to Alabama coaches, players, etc will tell them all they need to know. We passed on Warren Sapp and Randy moss for the same reason, how did that work out for us? kid is a insane talent. We pass he falls, and Jerry jones welcomes this beast with open arms. Then ya get to watch him Killing our QB and Rb for the next 10 years. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it! The kid has never done anything to make anyone think he has a problem....this is why the Eagles have a team that digs into backgrounds. A few calls to Alabama coaches, players, etc will tell them all they need to know. We passed on Warren Sapp and Randy moss for the same reason, how did that work out for us? kid is a insane talent. We pass he falls, and Jerry jones welcomes this beast with open arms. Then ya get to watch him Killing our QB and Rb for the next 10 years. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

why are you so afraid of DALLAS??? What the heck have they done since the salary cap era??? Romo won only 1 playoff game in his entire career. Played in only 4. What did all that talent do for them????

It's not like if we pass on him, we cannot address it with another player. You were the one beating the drum to get rid of punks like Djackson and McCoy as well. Now you want to let one in, so that you can be ready to throw him out in a couple years??? If it were a later round, sure. But not a 1st round pick. Sorry. No reaches, no gambles. There is plenty of other talent to be had.

Dal, yet again, couldn't win 1 playoff game last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they struggle to end .500 at the end of this season.

And if we get someone like Mike Williams, paired with Alshon, and a speedster - he won't be doing anything with Wentz accuracy and ability to put the ball out faster to 2 guys with such physical ability to go after contested throws. There is other talent to be had with far less risk. But I trust that the team will indeed look into things. But I'm certainly not going to be afraid of DALLAS. Comeon.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you so afraid of DALLAS??? What the heck have they done since the salary cap era??? Romo won only 1 playoff game in his entire career. Played in only 4. What did all that talent do for them????

It's not like if we pass on him, we cannot address it with another player. You were the one beating the drum to get rid of punks like Djackson and McCoy as well. Now you want to let one in, so that you can be ready to throw him out in a couple years??? If it were a later round, sure. But not a 1st round pick. Sorry. No reaches, no gambles. There is plenty of other talent to be had.

Dal, yet again, couldn't win 1 playoff game last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they struggle to end .500 at the end of this season.

And if we get someone like Mike Williams, paired with Alshon, and a speedster - he won't be doing anything with Wentz accuracy and ability to put the ball out faster to 2 guys with such physical ability to go after contested throws. There is other talent to be had with far less risk. But I trust that the team will indeed look into things. But I'm certainly not going to be afraid of DALLAS. Comeon.
How is he a punk? WHat has he done that gives you that opinion of him? Why am i so afraid of Dallas, well in case your eyes are not working, they are building a pretty good football team down there.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is just a few defensive additions away from being one of those no coach can fuck this up teams. Stacked offense, good ST unit, just held back by their defense.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a name to watch at LB is Jarrad Davis, if he drops to the second round. He has the makings of a good WIL linebacker in our scheme, athletically speaking.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would play Jarrad at MLB, as he is pretty stout.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm terrified of the possibility of Foster slipping to dallas. Jaylon Smith was a top 5 prospect. Lee is already a star. They all ready have the best OLine, the best RB, an elite O. Jaylon Smith, Sean Lee, Foster could give them potentially the best LB core the NFL has seen in a while.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the NFL has enough money to do hair sample testing. NO need to worry about diluting urine samples, no need to worry about certain drugs getting in and out of your system quick. They can tell how much you used and how long ago you were using.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're so worried about the impact he might have in Dallas, then all the more reason for us to take him! I've been on his bandwagon for quite a while now and nothing's changed as far as I'm concerned. He will bring Brian Dawkins "dawg" personality and instant impact to the defensive unit. Him and Hicks together will drive opposing offenses nuts.

If we pass on him I don't think he makes it past Baltimore at 16.