• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remaining schedule

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs. SF
vs. WAS
@ MIN
@TB
vs. DET

Whaddya guise think?

I would loooove to see them build on GB and string some together.

It feels pretty good to still have a chance, be it slim or otherwise, at this time of the year. This time last year and...ouch!? I don't even want to recall it.

It would be a good time for everyone to get healthy.

Cannot say it enough how impressed with the Defense I am. Yards between the 30's mean nothing if they don't score. Bears D has shut fucks down the last few...kinda exciting:lou:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All very winnable games. Minny is the toughest game on the schedule and I am not really sold on them.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-2. I just don't think we're there yet. I can see losing to the Vikings and blowing one we should win.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-2. I just don't think we're there yet. I can see losing to the Vikings and blowing one we should win.

The last 3 kind of scare me. Honestly, I could envision just about every scenario.

I could see em running the table, or I could see them completely shitting the bed.

I would prefer to see the former.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are currently 14 teams with less than 5 wins, so the bears are already out of the top 10 for the draft, but the Giants and seahawks are currently 6th and 7th in the playoff picture where it will probably take 10 wins to be in the hunt for the last wild card in the NFC. I am pretty sure the window is up for White to move to the 53 man roster, so I dont think he will play this year. Last I read they had til the 24th to move him so he could play this year, but there is some 3 weeks of practicing after that, so I am not sure if they will use him for a push.

I can see losing to Minny and Detroit, but can also see them run the table and end up being in the picture last week.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs. SF
vs. WAS
@ MIN
@TB
vs. DET

Whaddya guise think?

I would loooove to see them build on GB and string some together.

It feels pretty good to still have a chance, be it slim or otherwise, at this time of the year. This time last year and...ouch!? I don't even want to recall it.

It would be a good time for everyone to get healthy.

Cannot say it enough how impressed with the Defense I am. Yards between the 30's mean nothing if they don't score. Bears D has shut fucks down the last few...kinda exciting:lou:

I'm not quite sure what to think.... Yes we could run the table, but if Minnesota wins today, we would still need a lot of help to get in the playoffs.
Not sure I want that.(sounds dumb huh)?

But I'd like to think this offseason we would get a top notch d-lineman and a top notch mlb'er in the freeagency/draft.

Then lets try to make that run next season......

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Falcons losing again today, the Bears are now in the THICK of the race for the 2nd wildcard. The Falcons look AWFUL. Ryan is a turnover machine in the redzone. I can't see the Falcons winning more than 8 games. The Bears are one of several teams that have a decent shot at the last wildcard. 9 wins could do it, which obviously means the Bears would have to win 4 of 5. Seems possible with the schedule the Bears have.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well see if this coaching staff beats the few teams it should.

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have such a dreadful time at home.... not sure why but it is never easy for us to win at home

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not quite sure what to think.... Yes we could run the table, but if Minnesota wins today, we would still need a lot of help to get in the playoffs.
Not sure I want that.(sounds dumb huh)?

But I'd like to think this offseason we would get a top notch d-lineman and a top notch mlb'er in the freeagency/draft.

Then lets try to make that run next season......
Sure would be nice to get a top notch safety as well

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard B-holic.

Hopefully you get used tous bashing each other.... (we all have different opinions that we tend to agree to disagree here) lol

Its actually a fun group of guys here....

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard B-holic.

Hopefully you get used tous bashing each other.... (we all have different opinions that we tend to agree to disagree here) lol

Its actually a fun group of guys here....

Thanks.......I just want to share my opinion on the Bears, understanding we all may have different opinions and that we all may disagree with each other......as long we are Chicago Bear fans it should be fun especially if they are winning

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bears can beat SF, Washington, and Detroit. The games that make me cringe are Minny and Tampa.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Pittsburgh wouldn't have shit the bed today.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how can big ben scorch that secondary for almost 500 yards and still lose? Maybe the greatness of that secondary scares teams into trying to beat them with the run.

Nice job by Osweiller and Denver last night though, that was some game. See, that developed kid is for real. Those receivers seem to need to get used to the liners pointing down.

I guess I am reliving the days of Farve being replaced by Rodgers not wanting the fudge to do well at all. Watching Osweiller take the reigns to replace Manning and beat the undefeated Patriots at least makes me smile some. Gronk looked done, talk about a team with decimated receivers.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, I can see the change in the team already. Yes, I'm not totally sold on Fox, he tried his darndest to give that game to Green Bay on Thanksgiving, but he is a legit NFL coach and you can see it in the team. No 50 pt scored by teams on us, some solid looking drafting, defense doing ok considering the lack of talent, Jay under control and having a solid year. It is looking up for our Bears. Lets hope we hold on to both Coordinators in the off season.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how can big ben scorch that secondary for almost 500 yards and still lose? Maybe the greatness of that secondary scares teams into trying to beat them with the run.

Nice job by Osweiller and Denver last night though, that was some game. See, that developed kid is for real. Those receivers seem to need to get used to the liners pointing down.

I guess I am reliving the days of Farve being replaced by Rodgers not wanting the fudge to do well at all. Watching Osweiller take the reigns to replace Manning and beat the undefeated Patriots at least makes me smile some. Gronk looked done, talk about a team with decimated receivers.

Brock went to highschool here. Kid's a hometown hero en sech. Small town going apeshit over what he's done/doing.....kinda cool