• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins reportedly seeking third-round pick for Su’a Cravens

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the NFL, not the X-box Dean. You cant simply turn Injuries off and play the season with your starters. Any one who watched the Redskins last year would know QUALITY depth is just as important as starters. And right now this team is questionable on quality starters, forget depth. But you want to trade up and get a RB?? Personally I figure if Fat Rob was good enough last year... why do we need a RB now actually??

Country said it was a hole. ZILB is not a hole. Sure we can use depth but its not a hole in our lineup. If we have a shot at Barkley we should get him. That is a another no brainer which you fail to understand.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Country said it was a hole. ZILB is not a hole. Sure we can use depth but its not a hole in our lineup. If we have a shot at Barkley we should get him. That is a another no brainer which you fail to understand.

Other then Brown the ILB situation sucked its a big need

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other then Brown the ILB situation sucked its a big need

Foster is not an good ILB? His injury last year really hurt us. I agree with you on depth but you cant label ILB as a hole.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trading up would be foolish , you cant gut the draft for one guy , we need a wr a DT because hankins isnt inked yet , and even so we need another ilb is a need foster aside , wr is a need richardson aside , LG is a need safety is a need

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the trade capitol means nothing if the QB succeeds. This team is better than last year already and should be healthier. You are trying to tell me this team doesn't get better with Barkley??? WOW!!!!

trading up would be foolish , you cant gut the draft for one guy , we need a wr a DT because hankins isnt inked yet , and even so we need another ilb is a need foster aside , wr is a need richardson aside , LG is a need safety is a need

As so eloquently explained in the first post. The trade capitol means nothing as long as it makes the QB a success.

Although... haven't we seen this logic fail before recently??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As so eloquently explained in the first post. The trade capitol means nothing as long as it makes the QB a success.

we are not a better team

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we wont gut the whole draft. I gave a possible trade up scinero. Wr and ILB is no longer a needs. I agree with you on LG and S.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You actually comparing the RG3 trade to the ALex Smith trade. lol. that is so bad.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually comparing the RG3 trade to the ALex Smith trade. lol. that is so bad.

NOpe.. IM comparing your insane idea of throwing even MORE draft picks at trying to prop up the Smith move to the RG3 trade.

I mean lets recap, we already gave up a 3rd and a promising player to get him. Now you want to give up apparently what ever it takes to give him a stud RB. Again I will ask, how many resources do we have to sacrifice to Bruces ego??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOpe.. IM comparing your insane idea of throwing even MORE draft picks at trying to prop up the Smith move to the RG3 trade.

I mean lets recap, we already gave up a 3rd and a promising player to get him. Now you want to give up apparently what ever it takes to give him a stud RB. Again I will ask, how many resources do we have to sacrifice to Bruces ego??

Did I say whatever it takes? You ask any RB needy team if you could trade for Barkley for Cravens, 2nd rounder and a 2019 3rd round pick they would jump at the chance. You turning this deal down just shows your hate for this team and you don't want this team to get better.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say whatever it takes? You ask any RB needy team if you could trade for Barkley for Cravens, 2nd rounder and a 2019 3rd round pick they would jump at the chance. You turning this deal down just shows your hate for this team and you don't want this team to get better.

Again dude... if Smith is as good as you proclaim.. we are already better. So why in the fuck should we go chasing flashy trades?? Aside from either

1. An attempt to ease the load on our better QB
2. Just to do something flashy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dude... if Smith is as good as you proclaim.. we are already better. So why in the fuck should we go chasing flashy trades?? Aside from either

1. An attempt to ease the load on our better QB
2. Just to do something flashy.

Here we go again consisparcy theory. Its not a flashy trade its a necessary trade to make our team better and win games. How can you not see that?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think ballage in round 2 would help us a hole lot

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again consisparcy theory. Its not a flashy trade its a necessary trade to make our team better and win games. How can you not see that?

Well the less conspiratorial answer would be that Bruce dont know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to evaluating talent and thus if a guy isnt a top five type slam dunk, he will likely whiff.

I guess in light of that, the trade up would make sense.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sua changed agents to a Denver based guy

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s not really fair Shark. Barkley could be a huge piece of the puzzle beyond the years that Smith is here.

While I don’t typically get overly excited about RBs, I think this guy could be pretty special. I don’t think we should gut the draft, but depending on our glaring needs after FA and what type of draft capital we have to give up, should he drop to 5-8 (I kinda doubt he will fall beyond 5), I would be willing to do a trade. This guy instantly makes us better on O.... for years to come. It has nothing to do with propping Smith up.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needs:
Dline, WR, RB, LG, S, OLB, and CB

Skins need at least 1 probably 2 more pieces on the dline
Skins need a WR because if Doctson or Richardson go down, which is very probable given their history, skins could be trotting out the likes of Maurice Harris and Brian Quick with Crowder inside.
Rob Kelley doesnt even belong in the league let alone the Skins starting RB
LG no viable starter and no depth along interior
S need a 3rd safety
OLB need a 3rd rush backer to replace Murphy and Galette assuming he leaves
CB and ILB are needs as well but I would rate them below DLINE, WR, RB, LG, S, and OLB

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ideal scinero would be Barkley being there at #5 and we give them Cravens and a draft pick top get him.

The Jets just traded the # 6 overall pick & 3 2nd rd picks to move up 3 spots. What in the hell makes you believe that the Skins can move up 8 spots & throw in so little in return?

Beyond that - Barkley would be great, but there are lots of other RBs who can help the Skins in this draft. You need to let go of this dream.