• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

redskins expected to pick up RG3 's option

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners fans dominate with the Raiders and then the Chargers coming next in order.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely didn't like Wise when he wrote for the WP especially with his non-stop articles about the Redskins name. However - I was pleasantly surprised when I read a column on ESPN's Grantland section that was written by him. He can be a very good writer in the right situation.
wow he's on grantland? i guess that isn't surprising. he has connections to Bill Simmons through some NBA insiders

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out if a 10 AM kickoff is a good thing or a bad thing. I get it, it frees up your days unlike a 1:00 kickoff which guts your Sunday. But still 10 AM is way to early to drink beer and watch football.

I guess that's why God invented the DVR.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out if a 10 AM kickoff is a good thing or a bad thing. I get it, it frees up your days unlike a 1:00 kickoff which guts your Sunday. But still 10 AM is way to early to drink beer and watch football.

DVR? No can do. I'd be too morbidly curious for the bottom line. And it would be hard, at least for me, to insulate my self from all the people or media that would leak it to me before I watched it. I coordinate my mass times with football season. I go to 8 am mass and am out with plenty of time to spare before 10 am games. Thing is most of my prayers at the 8 am mass go unanswered. Go figure.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Do me a favor? Can you pray for a good draft? Like the Washington Generals you are due.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced of one thing: God is not a Redskins fan. But I'll keep praying.

I'm begging to believe you.

Yep, Washington got the shortest stick in that area.

Washington plays five games against opponents with extra rest this year, the UB engineers said. That's the most in the NFL. The Redskins have three games against teams coming off bye weeks and two games against teams coming off a Thursday game. That's a very high number; it's almost one-third of Washington's schedule.

Which NFL teams got unfair schedules? University at Buffalo engineers know | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington plays five games against opponents with extra rest this year, the UB engineers said. That's the most in the NFL. The Redskins have three games against teams coming off bye weeks and two games against teams coming off a Thursday game. That's a very high number; it's almost one-third of Washington's schedule.

Which NFL teams got unfair schedules? University at Buffalo engineers know | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports
:L:gaah:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wow he's on grantland? i guess that isn't surprising. he has connections to Bill Simmons through some NBA insiders

Wizards guard John Wall's long, uphill road from Raleigh

Yep - here is a very good article by him on John Wall. Unlike the WP they allow you to write more than a few paragraphs (as part of the dumbing down of the sports audience).

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speak for yourself. I miss living in SoCal & having those early morning kickoffs. I would also never say no to a beer at 10 am at a place like Joxers.

Also - short of attending your own wedding - no Redskins fan should be watching a regular season game the first time on DVR.

Last edited:

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizards guard John Wall's long, uphill road from Raleigh

Yep - here is a very good article by him on John Wall. Unlike the WP they allow you to write more than a few paragraphs (as part of the dumbing down of the sports audience).

How different is the Wiz's offense -- and transition game -- without Wall in there? The Wiz were fortunate to have beat down the Raps last night despite a potentially troublesome issue with Wall's foul trouble.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the first move he has made that i disagree with . however i will give him a mulligan on it

I am kind of with you on this one. I hope that this is at least an indicator that RG3 is doing well with his offseason work. I also hope that no mulligan is required on this one & we look back on this in a few years & say "Wow - he was right". One can only hope.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kind of with you on this one. I hope that this is at least an indicator that RG3 is doing well with his offseason work. I also hope that no mulligan is required on this one & we look back on this in a few years & say "Wow - he was right". One can only hope.
hope it works out but not a huge fan of the move. they could've franchised him if he plays well this season.