• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins 2017 Draft Thread

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be paying attention to guys who were 4 year guys also and often team captains.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if it's been posted but NFL draft countdown has us taking Peppers. Very solid sight over the years. Just don't update very often, but they just posted a new on on the 6th.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of this probably regurgitated info...but, Here is some directions the "experts" think the Skins may go....as of today. All (minus Fournette) seem realistic to me.

This article also has some nice links to the experts' respect site and opinion....
Washington Redskins 2017 Mock Madness

Kiper- Hooker S, tOSU
McShay- Peppers S, Michigan
Jeremiah- Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
Brooks- Ross, WR, Washington
Zierlein- Thomas, DL, Stanford
Reuter- Peppers
Brugler- McDowell- DL, Michigan State
Rang- Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
Burke- Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Cheripinsky- Cunningham
Campbell- Thomas
Pallazollo- Fournette!!!, RB, LSU....This guy is crazy
Kadar- Charlton, DL, Michigan
Kaplan- Ross
Easterling- Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
Miller- McDowell

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of this probably regurgitated info...but, Here is some directions the "experts" think the Skins may go....as of today. All (minus Fournette) seem realistic to me.

This article also has some nice links to the experts' respect site and opinion....
Washington Redskins 2017 Mock Madness

Kiper- Hooker S, tOSU
McShay- Peppers S, Michigan
Jeremiah- Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
Brooks- Ross, WR, Washington
Zierlein- Thomas, DL, Stanford
Reuter- Peppers
Brugler- McDowell- DL, Michigan State
Rang- Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
Burke- Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Cheripinsky- Cunningham
Campbell- Thomas
Pallazollo- Fournette!!!, RB, LSU....This guy is crazy
Kadar- Charlton, DL, Michigan
Kaplan- Ross
Easterling- Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
Miller- McDowell

eh i think some are close but brooks is a complete fool

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting Howard is also on my list also and I know it is really odd b/c I always wanted a Def player at 17 and still would like a Def player at 17. But hey since the senior bowl Howard is just to dam good to pass at 17. He is the only off player I would even consider at 17.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting Howard is also on my list also and I know it is really odd b/c I always wanted a Def player at 17 and still would like a Def player at 17. But hey since the senior bowl Howard is just to dam good to pass at 17. He is the only off player I would even consider at 17.

say you lose both PG and Djax ? you add howard and you can split out reed or do just about anything with him

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming what is still there on offense at #17 I'd hope O.J. Howard would be taken over a WR, RB.
We could see a few 3 TE sets, V.Davis, Howard & Reed? That would be tough to defend. Should help run, and deep pass too.

All "IF" we didn't like what was there on defense

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Skindad and Skin"Emall. Right now if Howard is there at 17 when we pick man wew!!! I tell you that's awfully tempting LOL and I am a devout supporter of us going Def all the way at 17.
We all know this draft is deep with Def talent. I still like Foster, Cunningham, McDowell, Jamal Adams, Thomas and Wormley. There certainly can be some changes for me b/c we have the combine coming up.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Skindad and Skin"Emall. Right now if Howard is there at 17 when we pick man wew!!! I tell you that's awfully tempting LOL and I am a devout supporter of us going Def all the way at 17.
We all know this draft is deep with Def talent. I still like Foster, Cunningham, McDowell, Jamal Adams, Thomas and Wormley. There certainly can be some changes for me b/c we have the combine coming up.

Its crazy because Rueben Foster COULD be there. I think McDowell is hurt, but from what I've heard he's not much bigger than Preston Smith -- maybe they are the same size. Don't know too much about the other DE's.
A lot of options at #17 The top OT could be converted, I've heard great things about Lamp. Peppers went from this amazing top 5 prospect to a 1st rounder with Hooker declaring. I'd really like to see his combine and interview -- he could still be a steal.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass. I may be in the minority here, but I just don't see the need with picking Howard at #17. We already have Reed and Davis...seems like a wasted pick. Futhermore, first round TEs rarely live up to their billing. Some question how competitive he is and his 1st round grade is largely because of measurables ... which we know hardly means you will be a great NFL player. Too many other needs to pick "another" TE. JMHO.

Alot depends on what happens in FA (wrt to the WR position), but if we lose both DJax and Garcon, we have to consider WR. And if Cook is there at RB ... no way we pass on him and take a TE instead. That would be kinda stupid imo,

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Redskins 2017 Draft Profiles: Josh Augusta, DL

a late round NT who should be an upgrade over ionman

I'm not that familiar with him. Some Quick thoughts. I image he is a good run stuffer. Sound like he has some athleticism for his size. Reminds me of a Gilbert brown (Packers 1996) type a space eater. I think his biggest problem will conditioning. Will have problems staying shape. Wouldn't want him on the field with hurry up off especially A Rogers. Maybe only good in short spurts. Yeap a late rounder.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts or film on Dalvin Tomlinson and Roderick Henderson?
I know Tomlinson was decent in the senior bowl? And i've heard Henderson is a sleeper NT

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys go here and play around with this. Pick your Team next choose 7rds next select your big board next team needs next and start drafting. It is kind of similar to FFL drafts.

ZACH CUNNINGHAM
MONTRAVIUS ADAMS
Obi Melifonwu
JORDAN WILLIS
CARROLL PHILLIPS
DeAngelo Brown
James Connor
Jordan Morgan
Ezra Robinson

2nd draft

MALIK HOOKER
RAEKWON MCMILLIAN