• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Red Wings @ Rangers - 11|5|2014 - 8:00 PM

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we can go back to mocking To***to.

There are Wings fans in here who lost a point and are acting as if they just blew a three goal lead in game 7. Toronto lost to the fuckin Yotes last night and I don't think anybody here noticed. Who needs to be mocked?

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are Wings fans in here who lost a point and are acting as if they just blew a three goal lead in game 7. Toronto lost to the fuckin Yotes last night and I don't think anybody here noticed. Who needs to be mocked?

just hate fucking losing.

nothing wrong with that.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a total misread. Score was tied when Refs fucked us over. We got a point out of this game. We would have preferred the 4 or 5 minute powerplay we deserved instead, but I'd say we're satisfied we still got a point out of it.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a total misread. Score was tied when Refs fucked us over. We got a point out of this game. We would have preferred the 4 or 5 minute powerplay we deserved instead, but I'd say we're satisfied we still got a point out of it.

It wasn't that terrible of a call. Marty got caught by Dats' stick.

I'd be more pissed about the missed high stick, but that's just me.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily, there are 70 games left to make up for that precious lost point.

Big picture, folks.

I believe the two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

anyway, what I am really worried about now is whether I should have nerds or kit kat.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I had both.

but the kit kat was second. best for last...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Babs was excellent walking the fine line of calling the refs out without going overboard and getting fined.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Babs was excellent walking the fine line of calling the refs out without going overboard and getting fined.

dash--

not to be an asshole - but it happens to every keeper in the league. guys buzz the crease, cut through the crease, put the seat of their pants in the keepers cage......

ever think for one moment, after the first 12 times Monster was jumping onto his ass in the first period, the refs just stopped looking? I mean stop trying to get a bullshit call and play goal. Every keeper in the league has it happen all the time....what are you gonna do??

Nash cutting through the crease to get to the front of the net should've been a penalty? Pleaaaaaaaase.

The non-Hagelin call sucked; but what are you gonna do? I don't follow the Wings so I cant attest to them getting continually hosed game in and game out; but with all this bullshit being added to the rules you will soon see 9 officials on the ice. Its ridiculous. I am sure, in defense of the referee there are assignments within their officiating. Meaning, a certain official who the fans think should have seen an infraction because it happened directly in front of him, probably was assigned to be watching the trailing players etc.

What babs should do, if he feels so strongly; is talk to Management and have the video crew come up with clips to review with the league on certain officials which they think suck. Complaining is going to draw a fine, and only encourage your players to chirp; go after the bad apples.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abe, that was a fine post and I have no rooting interest either way between the Wings and Rangers. Obviously, Babs was frustrated over the last couple of games and needed to vent post-game. With the parity that exists in the league today, every point is critical. Credit to the Wings for tying the game late, but I think every Babs would agree that Datsyuk tripped St. Louis in OT (once he cooled down).

/I wonder if O'Halloran would have waived off that OT goal?

:behindsofa:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stick your glove out
Rick Nash will shoot it in

Feel free to send him back. We're not even getting shots on goal at this point. You can have Erixon and Anisimov back.

If you didn't see it:
QuerulousAnxiousHarlequinbug.gif

Monster versus unholy beast.