• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting Thread:

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does stink that they have to wait so long for those guys. Hopefully they mystery recruits holds off long enough for Notre Dame to land him if the other two guys don't pan out.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BfWBpaLCIAAmJMK.jpg:large

Jan 31[/ame] They either going hate me or love I rather the love ! It's sounds better ! [URL="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23southbend&src=hash"]#southbend #Ov #Legends #luckoftheirish pic.twitter.com/bkftYOgf76

This gives me hope!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is NSD a reason to take of work...LOL

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could, I actually had it off a in 2009, that was a nice day. One of my posts actually made it on espn's broadcast it was kind of cool.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it's a great day tomorrow, night all.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Garnett tricked me....damn Twitter!

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not really a great day for Notre Dame at least they got one player in Cage. This is a good class, although you kind of hope for a little better coming off playing for the National Title.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not really a great day for Notre Dame at least they got one player in Cage. This is a good class, although you kind of hope for a little better coming off playing for the National Title.

Damien Mama - USC
Juju- USC
Adoree- USC
Quick-OU

USC goes from mid 20s to jumping ND on Rivals for a top ten class. 7478 , to bad i cant bring back that thread on the old espn board about USCs class

Yesterday was a good day to be an SC fan.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it USC had a good class. If you could have just kept Kiffin one more year. Is he still giving away ice cream?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it USC had a good class. If you could have just kept Kiffin one more year. Is he still giving away ice cream?

Who knows. Does Charlie still have snot running down his face? lol

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought Orgeron was the one that gave out the ice cream. Kiffin said no, that's why he is gone.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Mama - USC
Juju- USC
Adoree- USC
Quick-OU

USC goes from mid 20s to jumping ND on Rivals for a top ten class. 7478 , to bad i cant bring back that thread on the old espn board about USCs class

Yesterday was a good day to be an SC fan.

Which thread on sc's class.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Socal, what was better news for SC this weekend, the recruiting success or the decision by the NCAA not to pursue Tosh Lupoi on the recruiting violations he committed while working for Sarkisian at Washington. My guess is the fans like the recruiting, but Haden is happier about Sark not starting at SC with this cloud hanging over him. Although I'm sure he would have claimed he knew nothing about it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Orgeron was the one that gave out the ice cream. Kiffin said no, that's why he is gone.

I think the Irish fan is talking about two years ago during some student activity week or day Kiffin and Matt Barkley were handing out ice cream to students.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Socal, what was better news for SC this weekend, the recruiting success or the decision by the NCAA not to pursue Tosh Lupoi on the recruiting violations he committed while working for Sarkisian at Washington. My guess is the fans like the recruiting, but Haden is happier about Sark not starting at SC with this cloud hanging over him. Although I'm sure he would have claimed he knew nothing about it.

There was a thread started by you I'm pretty sure ( not positive) when ND already had like 18 commits and was ranked in the top ten or five and USC was languishing in the 40s. I think you said they probably would climb but it's not looking good. Not a total flame thread or anything but it was making a little fun at the recruiting problem then coach Kiffin was having.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if the NCAA said there's nothing there what's for Sark to have known? I'm all for pinning the head coach for anything his assistants do but in what world do you live in that if an assistant did try to gain an edge to get a recruit that he would automatically tell the head coach what he did? Good chance he would get fired and the head coach would tell the NCAA himself . Do you think every coach would risk 4-5 million a year for a 3 star player? According to the parents of that player they had the receipts and the NCAA went with it I guess. There no way I would know if something was done wrong and there's no way you would know something was done wrong. What I'm saying is you seem to assume if anything happens the head coach knew about it prior which most of the time I would bet it's not the case. I have guys working for me.. Not all of them tell me when they f up or do something wrong. If no one catches it then they got away with it . If it shows up later even if I didn't know about it I'm the one who has to fix it.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a thread started by you I'm pretty sure ( not positive) when ND already had like 18 commits and was ranked in the top ten or five and USC was languishing in the 40s. I think you said they probably would climb but it's not looking good. Not a total flame thread or anything but it was making a little fun at the recruiting problem then coach Kiffin was having.

Don't think it was me. I'm not usually one who follows the details of recruiting until just before NSD. Espn closed its forum back in the summer, and I doubt whether I had any interest in this year's recruiting class back in July. Now it's possible that I would have commented on last year's recruiting class in the summer, but probably not this year's class. Just like I have no interest in the 2015 class, and probably won't until December.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the NCAA said there's nothing there what's for Sark to have known? I'm all for pinning the head coach for anything his assistants do but in what world do you live in that if an assistant did try to gain an edge to get a recruit that he would automatically tell the head coach what he did? Good chance he would get fired and the head coach would tell the NCAA himself . Do you think every coach would risk 4-5 million a year for a 3 star player? According to the parents of that player they had the receipts and the NCAA went with it I guess. There no way I would know if something was done wrong and there's no way you would know something was done wrong. What I'm saying is you seem to assume if anything happens the head coach knew about it prior which most of the time I would bet it's not the case. I have guys working for me.. Not all of them tell me when they f up or do something wrong. If no one catches it then they got away with it . If it shows up later even if I didn't know about it I'm the one who has to fix it.

This is possibly one of those "But I didn't know it was happening" defenses. Occasionally the NCAA comes back with a "yes, but you should have known what was happening". ("lack of institutional control" ring a bell?) Both our schools have been caught in that situation.