• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reality has set in....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next 4 games will tell me a lot about the Eagles.

3 road games against Dallas, Seattle, and LA Rams. Go 2-1 in those 3 games will tell me a lot.

Yeah, Seattle and LA are back to back and out here. Going to the Seattle game, that's a Sunday Nighter, was thing prior to yesterday that game was gonna be for the famous #1 seed, but them young kids down there in LA and really playing up to their potential now....

As for Dallas, :L Let's face it some how some way these two franchises have always had a say in each others plans, They've each made life hell on each other, so I'm expecting the worse out of those two games, as long as the Eagles split with them...

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week in and week out I watch them to see a possible weak spot, and there isn't anything to point and say," oh hell that's a problem and will cost them in the playoffs!"
The only weak spot I see is your pass defense.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only weak spot I see is your pass defense.

Yeah I'll give you that, to a point though, the front four of that defense can put some serious pressure on a QB,
( to be honest I haven't seen that kinda pressure from an Eagles team since Reggie and Jerome)

And now after the bye Darby will be back. Which will change that to the positive more...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly am not calling Superbowl. Too early to start buying tickets. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Being the best in the NFL means absolutely nothing in the playoffs you only have to ask the 2016 Cowboys. Going into the season I did not even think the Eagles were going to win the division let alone be contenders. However after watching them this year give a tough Chiefs team all it can handle on the road and then dismantling of the Broncos defense I can honestly say there is not a team in the NFL the Eagles can't beat........actually doing it though is no guarantee.

Hard to say, in the NFL match-ups exist where certain teams just match-up and cause you problems... And the playoffs are always a different beast, once you get there teams tighten up and play at another level, human nature...