• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re: Oklahoma @ Knoxville game

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did not. I'll say it again, we learned a lot about Tennessee and they have a chance to either get their shit together or disappoint fans again. I'm around their fans all the time and I don't think they're unrealistic so the disappointment won't be too bad if that's the case. Butch Jones is very safe for a long time.
The Titans moving to Tenn really cleaned that fan base up, most of the delusional dipshits switched to pro ball. The campus is much more family friendly on game day now.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that boy seems to have an affinity to peckers and dicks in the dirt....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that boy seems to have an affinity to peckers and dicks in the dirt....

Don't care much for Sooners either. Bad night all around for him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did not. I'll say it again, we learned a lot about Tennessee and they have a chance to either get their shit together or disappoint fans again. I'm around their fans all the time and I don't think they're unrealistic so the disappointment won't be too bad if that's the case. Butch Jones is very safe for a long time.

I can confirm that people within the Tennessee AD absolutely love Butch Jones and I don't see him going anywhere soon. "We got our guy" is how they have felt since his hire and I've not heard anything to the contrary since.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can confirm that people within the Tennessee AD absolutely love Butch Jones and I don't see him going anywhere soon. "We got our guy" is how they have felt since his hire and I've not heard anything to the contrary since.

They're delighted and I don't blame them.