• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizhawk, thanks for the reply here in the shitter. I've actually missed reading your posts slamming that ass gasket MidnightAngel on the NFL boards. Couple things.

A. I can't Private message the mods cause they got me on some kind of lock out. Guess they don't want to help me help myself.

B. I can't start new threads, not even in the shitter bowl. That must be a first cause OD and Bamatee could.

C. The only time I'm negative is in response to others coming at me full force with hatred and vile comments. Calling me a C*NT and such. Would you not respond to someone talking about your mother or calling you the "C" word?

A. I was more or less talking about before you get banished. But asking mods questions here without being defensive might work just as well. Yes, those looking to keep you here will attempt to derail that by trying to goad you into being a douche, but maybe that's part of the test. Can you handle being attacked without having to always attack back?

B. I have no idea how the bowl works. I do recall them having some issues as well? Just ask someone to make one for you then.

C. Would I be negative back if I was already in the dungeon? Um, no. I would imagine this is why those other two were allowed out of here. Their desire to not be here was stronger than their pride was that lead them to continue their brand of posting and at some point both posted like normal people and proved they could.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to "Don't be such a turd Airways". For your comfort, and the comfort of those around you we formally request you refrain from posting on any boards but this one for the foreseeable future.

If you have any questions feel free to ring your Call button. It is located in the upper right corner of the screen and looks like an "X".

Thanks for your attention, now back to your regularly scheduled safety announcement.

How long does this "punishment" last Fordham? :pray:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. I was more or less talking about before you get banished. But asking mods questions here without being defensive might work just as well. Yes, those looking to keep you here will attempt to derail that by trying to goad you into being a douche, but maybe that's part of the test. Can you handle being attacked without having to always attack back?

B. I have no idea how the bowl works. I do recall them having some issues as well? Just ask someone to make one for you then.

C. Would I be negative back if I was already in the dungeon? Um, no. I would imagine this is why those other two were allowed out of here. Their desire to not be here was stronger than their pride was that lead them to continue their brand of posting and at some point both posted like normal people and proved they could.

Admire the hell out of the humanitarian approach, God love you. But this guy precedes the Hoop. What this guy calls a "handfull" of guys is a mob. On the CBS site this guy was relentless. You want to close Gitmo cause it feels good and there may be a few misunderstood guys with good hearts there. I get it, my heart goes out for them too. THIS DOUCHE IS NOT MISUNDERSTOOD. He is playing you too!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, she has no problem with the partying, fishing and successful handicapping......cause she gets everything she wants and more. She has no idea about my "stepping out for strange" and I'd like to keep it that way. I know there are alot of rats up in here so if you rat me out to my wife, you will have some serious turmoil to deal with.

You have a wife? Really?

Please don't have any kids.....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, she has no problem with the partying, fishing and successful handicapping......cause she gets everything she wants and more. She has no idea about my "stepping out for strange" and I'd like to keep it that way. I know there are alot of rats up in here so if you rat me out to my wife, you will have some serious turmoil to deal with.

That's right, Paul. Due to the complications of my wife's dibilitating disease, the sex has been close to nil over the last few years. Since you all are such nosey Nancy's, that is why I spend so much time making fishing tourney money, working 75 hours a week and occassionally hooking up with some strange. She has encouraged me to do it but she doesn't want to know the particulars. I'd appreciate it if you keep your hateful remarks to yourself and realize that it is you that is a douchebag. Thanks .
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4535889-post48.html

Habitual liars can never keep their stories straight. :L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admire the hell out of the humanitarian approach, God love you. But this guy precedes the Hoop. What this guy calls a "handfull" of guys is a mob. On the CBS site this guy was relentless. You want to close Gitmo cause it feels good and there may be a few misunderstood guys with good hearts there. I get it, my heart goes out for them too. THIS DOUCHE IS NOT MISUNDERSTOOD. He is playing you too!

He isn't playing anything. He didn't ask for my help and I'm not offering anything other than advice that I don't care if it is accepted or not.

Just seems to me if he is permanently broken and beyond rehabilitation then why not just ban him from the whole site. The crapper feels more like a place to send people for a time out and to see if they can come around before just cutting bait. It's been several weeks. If there is no path for his return then cut the line.

As for using what happened at CBS as an indication of anything, are you fucking high? That was a total free for all and many people acted in ways they otherwise wouldn't on a moderated board. You forget I was there too and had plenty of exchanges with you and Smiles among others.

I really don't think any of this is that complicated. If he manages to admit he needs to tone down his shtick and does so then release him. If it's just an act and he goes back to being an ass ban him for good. I laugh at all of the 'they are just playing you stuff'. It's only a matter of time before they slip up if it's all an act and it takes one or two button clicks by the mods to deal with it.

Look at OD. He is an entirely different guy after his time in the shitter. You can easily carry on a conversation with him now and I'm sure many thought that impossible after years of his membership on this site.

Maybe I'm just like a defense attorney. Someone has to argue both sides of a debate if you are to come to a well thought out conclusion on anything.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Till you drop this bull shit internet tough guy, high roller persona.

Internet tough guy? Ummm, aren't you the poster that challenged me to a fist fight. Ahh, now I see, the ole' "Do as I say, not as I do" routine. Got it. Please accept my apology.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't playing anything. He didn't ask for my help and I'm not offering anything other than advice that I don't care if it is accepted or not.

Just seems to me if he is permanently broken and beyond rehabilitation then why not just ban him from the whole site. The crapper feels more like a place to send people for a time out and to see if they can come around before just cutting bait. It's been several weeks. If there is no path for his return then cut the line.

As for using what happened at CBS as an indication of anything, are you fucking high? That was a total free for all and many people acted in ways they otherwise wouldn't on a moderated board. You forget I was there too and had plenty of exchanges with you and Smiles among others.

I really don't think any of this is that complicated. If he manages to admit he needs to tone down his shtick and does so then release him. If it's just an act and he goes back to being an ass ban him for good. I laugh at all of the 'they are just playing you stuff'. It's only a matter of time before they slip up if it's all an act and it takes one or two button clicks by the mods to deal with it.

Look at OD. He is an entirely different guy after his time in the shitter. You can easily carry on a conversation with him now and I'm sure many thought that impossible after years of his membership on this site.

Maybe I'm just like a defense attorney. Someone has to argue both sides of a debate if you are to come to a well thought out conclusion on anything.

Whoa there, Wiz. "Cut the line"? I'm in rehab here and trying to get better and you want them to cut the line?

And you're right about BoiseMike. He must have forgotten how big of a super douche he acted like on CBS. I used to love reading his "freak outs" once he got out-debated regarding college football. Then the insults would start flying, his go-to "gays, fags and dick sucking" insults. Real news worthy posts with ample supply of contribution to the topics.....NOT

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a wife? Really?

Please don't have any kids.....

Yes and yes.

We've had a series of miscarriages but our fertility doctor ensures us that this next attempt may be more fruitful, so to speak. Wish us luck.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet tough guy? Ummm, aren't you the poster that challenged me to a fist fight. Ahh, now I see, the ole' "Do as I say, not as I do" routine. Got it. Please accept my apology.

All I did was offer you the chance anytime you were paying through after you told me to watch myself or you'd wax my ass. See that thumbs up on my post? That's from a mod. That means he agrees with me. Deal with it. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and yes.

We've had a series of miscarriages but our fertility doctor ensures us that this next attempt may be more fruitful, so to speak. Wish us luck.

Based on previous posts you have a wife that is ill, not able to satisfy your needs, she has given you her blessing to screw other women and is ok with it. As a world class handicapper what are odds your first will be her first?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was offer you the chance anytime you were paying through after you told me to watch myself or you'd wax my ass. See that thumbs up on my post? That's from a mod. That means he agrees with me. Deal with it. :cool:

Liar, I said no such thing. What I did say was that you run your mouth on an internet message board very unlike the way you would communicate in real life. You aren't as scarey and tough as you think you are, just saying.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on previous posts you have a wife that is ill, not able to satisfy your needs, she has given you her blessing to screw other women and is ok with it. As a world class handicapper what are odds your first will be her first?

that doesn't make sense. Her first child will be my first child.

I never said I was world class handicapper, just a handicapper. I wager money on a variety of sports and do quite well at it. With the Champions League in full swing and this summers' World Cup, there is alot of money to be made.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar, I said no such thing. What I did say was that you run your mouth on an internet message board very unlike the way you would communicate in real life. You aren't as scarey and tough as you think you are, just saying.

And you aren't as good a fisherman, God loving and rich as you say you are. Wash at worst, huh?:doh:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you aren't as good a fisherman, God loving and rich as you say you are. Wash at worst, huh?:doh:

Speak English, mother ****er.

I happen to be a very decent fisherman. I prefer fly fishing but since leaving the Rocky mountains a few years back, I had to adapt back to my bass fishing ways.

I don't go to Church as much as I should, but my Faith is as strong as my will and might.

My wealth doesn't concern you, my Aryan brother.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesn't make sense. Her first child will be my first child.

I never said I was world class handicapper, just a handicapper. I wager money on a variety of sports and do quite well at it. With the Champions League in full swing and this summers' World Cup, there is alot of money to be made.

Dinkster, reread...."odds your first child will be her first child". If she is unable to "deliver" and you are tappin' hot babes every other weekend in Vegas, at least a remote chance a "hot babe" gets knocked up first, right? Who cares with all that green, she will never know and the kid will be housed and private schooled in the Hamptons anyway. Just don't let that 10% tithing slip to 8% to finance this or there will be HELL to pay.:lol:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinkster, reread...."odds your first child will be her first child". If she is unable to "deliver" and you are tappin' hot babes every other weekend in Vegas, at least a remote chance a "hot babe" gets knocked up first, right? Who cares with all that green, she will never know and the kid will be housed and private schooled in the Hamptons anyway. Just don't let that 10% tithing slip to 8% to finance this or there will be HELL to pay.:lol:

That doesn't make sense. I don't have kids with other women. I only try to have kids with my wife. With her health issues and such, we feel like out time is running out and the miscarriages surely don't help the process. I never said I knocked up any Vegas "babes". What I said was that me and my wife are trying to have a child together. You can read, right?

Tithing is 10% in my Church, not 8%.