• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is staying for now ... he hasnt seen the light yet .. its a long long long tunnel but the light is at the end of it

MISKO, not sure I understand. I broke bread with Romeo last night. Apologized and everything. He not only didn't accept, but he continues to call me hurtful names. Not sure what more I can do with such an upstanding and thoughtful poster. Other than the time he challenged me to a fist fight, he is the Hoops #1 Uber cool poster.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know who you think you're talking to but you got the wrong guy, Preacher Man. I have never been caught in a lie and can assure you that I don't google anything other than pretty girls and online fishing tackle stores. Sometimes I use google maps, but who doesn't?

I'm going to pray for you for the use of your lies and hate.

I can say for myself that I have never used Google Maps. I have these things called GPS units. One in my truck, one in my company vehicle, and one on my phone. Plus I have this thing called a sense of direction. With that said...my sense is telling me that you are going to be traveling in a clockwise motion downward out of the SportsHoopla. Counter clockwise if you live in the southern hemisphere.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MISKO, not sure I understand. I broke bread with Romeo last night. Apologized and everything. He not only didn't accept, but he continues to call me hurtful names. Not sure what more I can do with such an upstanding and thoughtful poster. Other than the time he challenged me to a fist fight, he is the Hoops #1 Uber cool poster.

you need to change your posting style and give up the arrogant attitude .. in other words stop pounding your chest and just be a guy

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need to change your posting style and give up the arrogant attitude .. in other words stop pounding your chest and just be a guy

Just be a guy? I routinely talk about football, soccer, fishing, girls and gambling. Is all that feminine?

FSU, I sometimes use google maps ON THE COMPUTER when I'm at my desk (not when I'm driving). I appreciate your input, but you sure do go out of your way to criticize me and my posts. Lose the attitude.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can see happening here is a bloviating juvenile so deeply mired in his own self-deficiencies that he must pretend to be something he is not, no matter how incredulous his claims are. Someone so desperate to be recognized for something, anything, that he would rather be the butt of the joke than to be no one at all.

He won't change... he cannot change. His need to be noticed is too great. And because he has nothing of substance to contribute, the only way he can get that attention is do what he does...

"bloviating juvenile" :pound:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be a guy? I routinely talk about football, soccer, fishing, girls and gambling. Is all that feminine?

FSU, I sometimes use google maps ON THE COMPUTER when I'm at my desk (not when I'm driving). I appreciate your input, but you sure do go out of your way to criticize me and my posts. Lose the attitude.

you asked me .. so I told you how to get out of here ... I cant help you much more .. you apparently dont want to give up on the arrogance and BS story line of your persona.. the rest is up to you .. good luck

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:

Lose my attitude? An observation based on your posts is an attitude? Okie Dokie. Also I did not criticize your post in any way, shape or form. Just commented that I have never used that service.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7c6f7308-7051-4f26-af05-97c6c7e64eaa_zpsdf634c22.png

Next Fistin' will claim advertisers are seeking him and his influence on the fishing world out in the Toilet Bowl. A thread named after him takes the pay- per-click from a nickle to $2.00.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back on topic assholes! This is a welcome thread for Golden Taint. Disrespectful sons a bitches!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Golden Taint and screwing with Handi is more entertaining.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just because someone apologizes doesn't mean it has to be accepted. I have a feeling you may be a lost cause. Wait......how did this thread become all about you?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the preacher man and bad daddy say I am Handicappers. The BF4L goof says I'm a Black Belt at something. And now I've got somebody I've never even heard of calling me American Champ Disorder.

Why can't I just be plain ole rather be fishin'? I'm my own person and will always be.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the preacher man and bad daddy say I am Handicappers. The BF4L goof says I'm a Black Belt at something. And now I've got somebody I've never even heard of calling me American Champ Disorder.

Why can't I just be plain ole rather be fishin'? I'm my own person and will always be.

You tell us why? And please distinguish between the super hero you boast to be and reality. Tell us about the guy that enjoys fishing, but isn't a world leading money winner. About the guy that makes an honorable living but doesn't have a spare room set aside to vault the stacks of green. Tell us about the guy that made a bold pick with Oklahoma, not the guy that rubs shoulders with mob bosses fixing games in Vegas. Tell us about the guy with a wife he is proud of, not the guy that has her blessinng to have threesomes with swimsuit models. And probably most offending, if you claim to be a man of faith, follow just one commandment aside of "thou shalt not kill" with some consistency.

I know, I know, I just openned the door for the "I killed a made gangster and buried him in the desert outside of Vegas" story. Seriously, ten guys have told you how to get out of here and fit in. Be real!

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because someone apologizes doesn't mean it has to be accepted. I have a feeling you may be a lost cause. Wait......how did this thread become all about you?

Even in the toilet bowl, the most saturated kotex stands out.:lol:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, you should check it out. It wasn't exactly a genuine apology.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you should check it out. It wasn't exactly a genuine apology.

Yes it was. I genuinely ask your forgiveness and promise never to address you again. This includes when YOU start threads about me, calling me a C*NT and telling me to fuck a cactus. I got so confused because the actual title of the thread was "rather be fishing" so I automatically thought it was ok to post in it. Well played by you to get me semi-banned and then move the thread to the shitter. You are obviously not the person to tango with around these parts.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell us why? And please distinguish between the super hero you boast to be and reality. Tell us about the guy that enjoys fishing, but isn't a world leading money winner. About the guy that makes an honorable living but doesn't have a spare room set aside to vault the stacks of green. Tell us about the guy that made a bold pick with Oklahoma, not the guy that rubs shoulders with mob bosses fixing games in Vegas. Tell us about the guy with a wife he is proud of, not the guy that has her blessinng to have threesomes with swimsuit models. And probably most offending, if you claim to be a man of faith, follow just one commandment aside of "thou shalt not kill" with some consistency.

I know, I know, I just openned the door for the "I killed a made gangster and buried him in the desert outside of Vegas" story. Seriously, ten guys have told you how to get out of here and fit in. Be real!

tumblr_lnn47oEtiw1qdlkgg.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I must be bored today to even be reading this thread, more or less trying to clue in a resident turd, but here I am anyway. :tsk:

Most of the regulars on this site have trolled each other or otherwise used foul language in addressing others and don't get banished. So why are you here while others do not? I guess I don't know the magic formula myself, but what I see of those who find their way here is their inability to be real. If you get a warning from a mod it might be wise to private message them your questions about where their line is and how not to be on the other side of it often. Want to be one of the guys? Don't always be negative and attacking and/or condescending. Not every answer deserves a smart ass response. Be real at some point, or you risk being thought of as the asshole you portray.

I don't have any ax to grind with you and can't recall having any issues with you directly, but it would seem others have. If you can engage in a normal discussion about fishing find a way to do it about football as well. Some humor filled sarcasm or adding to the taunting when it is going on in a thread is one thing, but never being able to just be a normal person and have a regular conversation isn't the way to gain any kind of acceptance.

You really want out of the shitter? Start a new thread and don't say a single negative, condescending, defensive, or otherwise asshat worthy thing in it. Have a real conversation and prove you actually can. Might not get you out of here, but sure can't hurt.

I saw that you brought up OD and I can actually say I kind of miss the old OD. After his timeout he is so much more dry and less fun to get into a scrap with, but he did prove he can be normal. I just wish he wasn't normal ALL THE TIME now.

It doesn't seem like there is any magic answer. I'm sure there have been plenty of people that regulars have complained about that didn't get banned or sent to the crapper. Kind of a mod discretion. I just don't see why some want to push that envelope to find where that border is. Just doing so dramatically improves the odds you end up crossing it.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must be bored today to even be reading this thread, more or less trying to clue in a resident turd, but here I am anyway. :tsk:

Most of the regulars on this site have trolled each other or otherwise used foul language in addressing others and don't get banished. So why are you here while others do not? I guess I don't know the magic formula myself, but what I see of those who find their way here is their inability to be real. If you get a warning from a mod it might be wise to private message them your questions about where their line is and how not to be on the other side of it often. Want to be one of the guys? Don't always be negative and attacking and/or condescending. Not every answer deserves a smart ass response. Be real at some point, or you risk being thought of as the asshole you portray.

I don't have any ax to grind with you and can't recall having any issues with you directly, but it would seem others have. If you can engage in a normal discussion about fishing find a way to do it about football as well. Some humor filled sarcasm or adding to the taunting when it is going on in a thread is one thing, but never being able to just be a normal person and have a regular conversation isn't the way to gain any kind of acceptance.

You really want out of the shitter? Start a new thread and don't say a single negative, condescending, defensive, or otherwise asshat worthy thing in it. Have a real conversation and prove you actually can. Might not get you out of here, but sure can't hurt.

I saw that you brought up OD and I can actually say I kind of miss the old OD. After his timeout he is so much more dry and less fun to get into a scrap with, but he did prove he can be normal. I just wish he wasn't normal ALL THE TIME now.

It doesn't seem like there is any magic answer. I'm sure there have been plenty of people that regulars have complained about that didn't get banned or sent to the crapper. Kind of a mod discretion. I just don't see why some want to push that envelope to find where that border is. Just doing so dramatically improves the odds you end up crossing it.

Wizhawk, thanks for the reply here in the shitter. I've actually missed reading your posts slamming that ass gasket MidnightAngel on the NFL boards. Couple things.

A. I can't Private message the mods cause they got me on some kind of lock out. Guess they don't want to help me help myself.

B. I can't start new threads, not even in the shitter bowl. That must be a first cause OD and Bamatee could.

C. The only time I'm negative is in response to others coming at me full force with hatred and vile comments. Calling me a C*NT and such. Would you not respond to someone talking about your mother or calling you the "C" word?