• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, she has no problem with the partying, fishing and successful handicapping......cause she gets everything she wants and more. She has no idea about my "stepping out for strange" and I'd like to keep it that way. I know there are alot of rats up in here so if you rat me out to my wife, you will have some serious turmoil to deal with.

That's right, Paul. Due to the complications of my wife's dibilitating disease, the sex has been close to nil over the last few years. Since you all are such nosey Nancy's, that is why I spend so much time making fishing tourney money, working 75 hours a week and occassionally hooking up with some strange. She has encouraged me to do it but she doesn't want to know the particulars. I'd appreciate it if you keep your hateful remarks to yourself and realize that it is you that is a douchebag. Thanks .

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4535889-post48.html

Habitual liars can never keep their stories straight. :L

dont you just love being ignored RA ?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont you just love being ignored RA ?

Oh that? Well um, that's not important. Nothing to see here, move along.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak English, mother ****er.

I happen to be a very decent fisherman. I prefer fly fishing but since leaving the Rocky mountains a few years back, I had to adapt back to my bass fishing ways.

I don't go to Church as much as I should, but my Faith is as strong as my will and might.

My wealth doesn't concern you, my Aryan brother.

"Very decent", I buy that without question. A leading money winner Nationally...:bullshit: You are fishing in Top Prize Tournaments every weekend, how could you be in church. If what you claim vs. your faith is any indication, get a spotter before you press 50 lbs. If you wealth is not my concern, why do you boast about stacks of green in every other post you make?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Very decent", I buy that without question. A leading money winner Nationally...:bullshit: You are fishing in Top Prize Tournaments every weekend, how could you be in church. If what you claim vs. your faith is any indication, get a spotter before you press 50 lbs. If you wealth is not my concern, why do you boast about stacks of green in every other post you make?

I never said I fished in top Prize Tourney's every weekend. I said I fish alot of local tourney and a few big tourneys every year. I mentioned how much I AVERAGE per year and everyone was all up in an uproar. Isn't hard to do the math. I only boasted about my fat stacks after the Bowl season.

Don't need a spotter and I can assure you that I press more than you.

Also said that I didn't make it to Church as much as I'd like to, but my faith isn't your concern.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will find a way to try to explain this away. And a few will buy it.

Why would I have to explain anything when it was already explained. My wife doesn't know about the particulars cause she doesn't want to know. Don't you schlubs get a Hall Pass every once in a while? Granted, mine is for obvious reasons that I've already talked about (my wifes health complications). Nobody is getting ignored MISKO, part of my new rehabilitation duties is to ignore the obvious troll attempts to further my Toilet Bowl expulsion. How about not being a biased Mod and spread your snarkiness around a bit.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you all had enough time with rbf?

say your goodbyes. imagine it wont be long now.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I have to explain anything when it was already explained. My wife doesn't know about the particulars cause she doesn't want to know. Don't you schlubs get a Hall Pass every once in a while? Granted, mine is for obvious reasons that I've already talked about (my wifes health complications). Nobody is getting ignored MISKO, part of my new rehabilitation duties is to ignore the obvious troll attempts to further my Toilet Bowl expulsion. How about not being a biased Mod and spread your snarkiness around a bit.
oh I do you just aren't in the threads that im in ...imagine that :laugh3:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh I do you just aren't in the threads that im in ...imagine that :laugh3:

So when do I get to go to the threads you are in? It's been 2 weeks, I've vowed to post differently and once I've been un-bannished, I would assume that the RBF haters would back off.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hammer:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1309280619_flushing_the_toilet_paper.gif

poor guy !!! he tried to hang on but just couldnt do it

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^
Oh Mod why hast thou forsaken me?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa there, Wiz. "Cut the line"? I'm in rehab here and trying to get better and you want them to cut the line?

And you're right about BoiseMike. He must have forgotten how big of a super douche he acted like on CBS. I used to love reading his "freak outs" once he got out-debated regarding college football. Then the insults would start flying, his go-to "gays, fags and dick sucking" insults. Real news worthy posts with ample supply of contribution to the topics.....NOT

I'm not saying they should send you packing. I'm saying if they are right and you aren't capable of being a normal poster then just send you packing. If you can be a normal poster then they should tell you what not to do next time and set you free. Of course these are just my opinions and carry no weight.

As for CBS, I'm sure most people remember Smiles and I getting into some long debates and I sure had my share of battles with BM as well.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00