• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank the teams in the order you want them to win the Super Bowl

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Tom Brady. Love Peyton, but not as much as TB12

I understand. Brady is easily the greatest underdog sports story of all time. But it gets overshadowed by all the controversy that has always surrounded them. Sucks that it had to work out this way.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. Brady is easily the greatest underdog sports story of all time. But it gets overshadowed by all the controversy that has always surrounded them. Sucks that it had to work out this way.
Controversy is the life blood of the media. Not only for the Pats, journalists battle for a first scoop of what sells, and nothing sells like a controversy based on few facts and lots of juicy sidebars.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hankie,.....Denver would be annihilated if they played Carolina,....a repeat of Denver/seattle/SB,...that is NOT what I wanna spend 4-hrs. watching...!

Call me Kleenex please....

Therefore don't spend hours watching.

Record, skip where appropriate and move on to movies or whatever.

I'd still be pulling for Denver. Even though I don't like them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thing I like about Brady is that he has taken 3 pay cuts. How many times do you have athletes, esp of his status to do that. Most teams get bogged up cause their QB's like a Brees want 20+ mill. Brady is middle of the pack with the best stats and wants to bring in talent to help them win

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread isn't for who you think will win, this is for who you want to win. Rank the 4 remaining teams from who you would most like to see win it all, to the team you would least like to see win it all. Give reasons if possible.

I think we will be looking at a Cards vs Broncos SB with the Cards winning it all...
But even if it's Cards NE, Cards still win it all...
I don't think Carolina can win if they get there against either AFC team...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing I like about Brady is that he has taken 3 pay cuts. How many times do you have athletes, esp of his status to do that. Most teams get bogged up cause their QB's like a Brees want 20+ mill. Brady is middle of the pack with the best stats and wants to bring in talent to help them win

It helps that his woman is who she is.

But still, I like the sentiment.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't seriously think he actually gave up money do you sonny ?...He has restructured several times but you know how they do that, bonus or up front money to manipulate the cap, that's all...
There are no saints in the NFL when it comes to cash, that's the reason they chance not being able to spell their name after 5 yrs at this job....:D

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seriously think he actually gave up money do you sonny ?...He has restructured several times but you know how they do that, bonus or up front money to manipulate the cap, that's all...
There are no saints in the NFL when it comes to cash, that's the reason they chance not being able to spell their name after 5 yrs at this job....:D

Cynic.

Then again, not too long ago I saw a video of Brady jumping off some cliff into a puddle I wouldn't even consider jumping into.

Let alone the shorts he was wearing.

You may be on to something.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well when you have a partner who is also a wealthy person, you can afford to make less. But I do give Tom credit for always being an unselfish player.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still the best QB to ever play the game, though.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals
Panthers
Broncos
Patriots

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me Kleenex please....

Therefore don't spend hours watching.

Record, skip where appropriate and move on to movies or whatever.

I'd still be pulling for Denver. Even though I don't like them.
....nah,...i'd be a Carolina/cam-fan in an instant,....just like I was with seattle/vs.Denver,....and I usually stick with my conf. too.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards.- Duh
Denver - Manning
Panthers - New Blood
Pats - Been there done that

realityball