• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs O's

bennie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a great time at the game tonight. Thsis real obnoxious Oriole fan sat right behind us. It was great for him to have to shut up when we had that big inning. I also got a foul ball in that inning that Murphy hit. I have went to hundredes of Ranger games in Arlington and never got a foul ball.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a great time at the game tonight. Thsis real obnoxious Oriole fan sat right behind us. It was great for him to have to shut up when we had that big inning. I also got a foul ball in that inning that Murphy hit. I have went to hundredes of Ranger games in Arlington and never got a foul ball.

Right on bud. Always nice to see obnoxious fans get shut up.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats on your foul ball, they are especially cool to get in opposing ballparks when one of our guys hit em. Glad you helped us earn a win tonight. Taco was there looking for you, he must not have yelled loud enough:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

CY is a great place to watch a game too Bennie. Congrats on being the inspiration for the TEX win. We'll have to chip in to get you seats at every away park!

BTW was just checking to see who was signed in. Pretty huge crowd. For all you new ESPN folks ... if you go back to the Main TEX screen and scroll all the way to the bottom ... you can see the list of everyone who is signed in. Huge number of guests too.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garza w another real good start tonight for the Cubs vs CWS

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two Ranger scouts were at the game I heard.

Rios was 1 for 3, but Garza went 7 innings gave up 5 hits and 1 ER, no walks and 6 hits and the Cubs just took a 5-2 lead so I think he will get the win if it holds. Just hope that guy can prove healthy, we were in on him hard last year before he got hurt and didn't pitch. I haven't had much interest until his season so far and us needing another starter and he is proven in the AL and could save our BP innings in the 2nd half

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rios was 1 for 3, but Garza went 7 innings gave up 5 hits and 1 ER, no walks and 6 hits and the Cubs just took a 5-2 lead so I think he will get the win if it holds. Just hope that guy can prove healthy, we were in on him hard last year before he got hurt and didn't pitch. I haven't had much interest until his season so far and us needing another starter and he is proven in the AL and could save our BP innings in the 2nd half
Keep in mind he's a rental. I hope we have a realistic chance of signing him in the offseason if not sooner. Hate to lose prospects for just 3 or more months of work. Though he'd be easier to get than waiting for Philadelphia to fall out of contention completely for Lee.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Darryl he's a rental but that's really all we need him for is this year with guys coming back. I think I read that if we were to pay his salary the rest of the year and offered up 2 mid level prospect we could realistically have a shot at him

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Soria and maybe some of the other guys come back will feel like getting trade deadline players.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little OT but Rangers related didn't want to start a thread over it but here it goes.

Let's say the MLB suspends Colon and Cruz for PEDs or lying about PEDs or whatever cause they use if they are able to do so, which club do you think it hurts more ?

I'd say the Rangers only because Cruz is an everyday player, the A's would be hurting a lot too because Colon has been money for us this season and has really been the ace of the staff.

You guys are playing some great baseball it feels like whenever my Athletics win Texas matches them and keeps .5 game back, looks like another race that might come down to the final day of the season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little OT but Rangers related didn't want to start a thread over it but here it goes.

Let's say the MLB suspends Colon and Cruz for PEDs or lying about PEDs or whatever cause they use if they are able to do so, which club do you think it hurts more ?

I'd say the Rangers only because Cruz is an everyday player, the A's would be hurting a lot too because Colon has been money for us this season and has really been the ace of the staff.

You guys are playing some great baseball it feels like whenever my Athletics win Texas matches them and keeps .5 game back, looks like another race that might come down to the final day of the season.

Yeah, Colon has been stellar this year!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Soria and maybe some of the other guys come back will feel like getting trade deadline players.

As long as we get good performances and production out of them and they provide us the opportunity to rest some guys along the way it will be fantastic. If unable to perform at least as well as the guys holding those current spots, they won't be much help which would mean we needed to seek outside help at the deadline or before.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz is the Rangers' biggest home run threat. So it would definitely suck if he was suspended. Hasn't Colon been caught once before?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a tough one. The batter vs pitcher argument has never held much water for me because a starter has the opportunity to affect the outcome of a game far more than a single fielder does.

That said, it all depends on what Texas does at the trade deadline. If they acquire a big bat losing Cruz doesn't hurt as much. If they don't they lose a huge part of their offense. Colon has been money for you guys so I'd have to say losing him kills you guys.

I think it's a moot point because I really don't see either losing any games to suspension this year at least.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz is the Rangers' biggest home run threat. So it would definitely suck if he was suspended. Hasn't Colon been caught once before?

Yeah. My guess is he'd be facing a 100 game suspension.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we get good performances and production out of them and they provide us the opportunity to rest some guys along the way it will be fantastic. If unable to perform at least as well as the guys holding those current spots, they won't be much help which would mean we needed to seek outside help at the deadline or before.

Looks like Soria will be big for us. I'm confident ogando comes back. Not so much on Lewis, Harrison and Feliz.