• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Board Fantasy Baseball League

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Gregrey, I'm giving you a head start this week. I didn't get one of my OF spots filled in time, so you'll have one more hitter than I will.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as a heads up, the regular season has come to a close and the wild card round of the playoffs starts tomorrow. The playoff seedings are:

(1) WilltheThrill - bye
(2) Kyle - bye
(3) Nightcrawler vs. (6) Handicappers
(4) Bmurph vs. (5) Winners

Good luck to everyone still in the running!

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as a heads up, the regular season has come to a close and the wild card round of the playoffs starts tomorrow. The playoff seedings are:

(1) WilltheThrill - bye
(2) Kyle - bye
(3) Nightcrawler vs. (6) Handicappers
(4) Bmurph vs. (5) Winners

Good luck to everyone still in the running!

Are you confident about getting the 3 peat?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Nightcrawler for winning the season 3 championship against BMurph! Well played, Crawler!

My team wanted the 3-peat and even managed to get the regular season crown. But we ran out of steam in the semi's to a worthy BMurph team. And I was glad to see 2 legit teams battle it out for the title.

My reign has ended, but I'll be gunning for you next year Crawler.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Nightcrawler for winning the season 3 championship against BMurph! Well played, Crawler!

My team wanted the 3-peat and even managed to get the regular season crown. But we ran out of steam in the semi's to a worthy BMurph team. And I was glad to see 2 legit teams battle it out for the title.

Well deserved win for the Crawler. I finished 3rd last year and 2nd this year and that can only mean, the crown will be mine next year.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a fun season. I think it was noticeable that it was very top heavy. 4 teams really seemed to separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

The tournament was fun, I really benefitted from Robinson Cano trying to carry the Mariners into the playoffs and having pitchers on teams who had something to play for up until the very end.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a fun season. I think it was noticeable that it was very top heavy. 4 teams really seemed to separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

The tournament was fun, I really benefitted from Robinson Cano trying to carry the Mariners into the playoffs and having pitchers on teams who had something to play for up until the very end.

Absolutely no disrespect for the loss of his life with this statement and I realize fantasy baseball is of very little importance in the grand scheme of things, but my team missed Jose Fernandez and his 2 starts last week. No excuses but I had a bit of misfortune over the last week Murphy, Phillips, rain delay that messed up Eickhoff's first start of the week. I will be back to avenge my loss in the finals next year however.

Again congrats Crawler!

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually Will is in charge of organizing this stuff, but I haven't seen him around the boards in some time.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will put together a league here in the next week or so. We'll play on a free site this year to keep it simple and fun. I'm ok with using our same settings as last year as long as everyone is ok with that. If anyone wants any changes, speak up now.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will put together a league here in the next week or so. We'll play on a free site this year to keep it simple and fun. I'm ok with using our same settings as last year as long as everyone is ok with that. If anyone wants any changes, speak up now.

Thanks Will

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Free site? Somebody was paying for yahoo?

I know that Murphy generously paid for CBS one year.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free site? Somebody was paying for yahoo?

I know that Murphy generously paid for CBS one year.
\

I paid for CBS one year cause there were some that didnt like Yahoo. I hated CBS cause it sucks for baseball IMO, but not cause it cost $180 per season. I like yahoo ok and have several other leagues on that site. I have leagues on ESPN too and I view Yahoo as good as any and not just because it is free

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\

I paid for CBS one year cause there were some that didnt like Yahoo. I hated CBS cause it sucks for baseball IMO, but not cause it cost $180 per season. I like yahoo ok and have several other leagues on that site. I have leagues on ESPN too and I view Yahoo as good as any and not just because it is free

I agree. Yahoo is the best and I thought it was free?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Yahoo is the best and I thought it was free?
Yahoo is free. I never said it wasn't. I said we're going to be playing on a free site this year, meaning Yahoo or ESPN.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***HEADS UP***
I've renewed our league in Yahoo for another season. Everyone who was in the league last year is now automatically joined into the league by default. So if you want to play this year, you don't have to register... you're already in. However, if you don't want to play this year, you will need to log in and delete your team. This also applies to the teams belonging to the friends of posters on the SportsHoopla board. So if you had a friend join the league last year and that friend won't see this message, please reach out to him and ask if he wants to participate again or not.

The settings are exactly the same, but I haven't set a draft date yet because I wanted everyone's availability first.

Lastly, if you weren't in the league last year but you want in this year, respond to this thread and I will give you the sign-up info.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a friendly reminder that the draft is this upcoming Saturday night.