• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Board Fantasy Baseball League

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say for certain, hopefully it is

Bad hail storm here last Sunday, car was totaled out and in the market for a new car this week

Insurance, dealership, financing options all have to be figured out this week, but I'll know more after today

Sorry to hear. I hope the insurance company doesn’t screw you over.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can anyone find one more?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can anyone find one more?
I haven't had any luck. If we can't find anyone by tomorrow, what is the consensus? Do we go with 8 teams, or do we let the two other teams from last year who seemed to quit remain in the league (possibly as ghost teams)?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't had any luck. If we can't find anyone by tomorrow, what is the consensus? Do we go with 8 teams, or do we let the two other teams from last year who seemed to quit remain in the league (possibly as ghost teams)?

I will PM you an email address to send an invite to, and then if we can't find one more, I guess that can be a ghost team

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent the invite to BMurph's contact earlier today, so if she joins, we will just need one more to draft. Or I can re-activate Gregrey's team, let Yahoo pick his team, and then he can manage it if/when he resurfaces on here.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent the invite to BMurph's contact earlier today, so if she joins, we will just need one more to draft. Or I can re-activate Gregrey's team, let Yahoo pick his team, and then he can manage it if/when he resurfaces on here.

Try sending the invite again, she said she didn’t get it

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams are locked in and we're ready to go tonight.

Last question- do you guys want me to click "randomize schedule" or leave it as-is? It's currently set to the same schedule as last year.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams are locked in and we're ready to go tonight.

Last question- do you guys want me to click "randomize schedule" or leave it as-is? It's currently set to the same schedule as last year.

Randomize, I guess

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do waivers start?

I’m trying to add and drop some guys, but I guess I have to wait.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLAYOFF BUMP

WHERES OUR LEAGUE COMMISSIONER?

I’m not excited about my team this year, but glad to still be in the hunt as of right now.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLAYOFF BUMP

WHERES OUR LEAGUE COMMISSIONER?

I’m not excited about my team this year, but glad to still be in the hunt as of right now.

I’m here... just haven’t had any time to post this year with a new house, new kid, and new job.

But I did want to log in and say good season to everyone who played. We had some really close matchups this year.

In the end, the playoffs finished almost exactly in the same order as the regular season standings. Crawler leapfrogged Kyle to take 3rd place, Bmurph finished as the runner-up in both the regular season and the playoffs, and I won both the regular season and the playoffs to take home the fictional trophy.

We’ll make an effort next season to get more involvement, both in the league and here on the board. And Crawler- you called out the beast, and the beast responded. Big time. It’s your turn to respond next season.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess I am the bridesmaid once again.....

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m here... just haven’t had any time to post this year with a new house, new kid, and new job.

But I did want to log in and say good season to everyone who played. We had some really close matchups this year.

In the end, the playoffs finished almost exactly in the same order as the regular season standings. Crawler leapfrogged Kyle to take 3rd place, Bmurph finished as the runner-up in both the regular season and the playoffs, and I won both the regular season and the playoffs to take home the fictional trophy.

We’ll make an effort next season to get more involvement, both in the league and here on the board. And Crawler- you called out the beast, and the beast responded. Big time. It’s your turn to respond next season.

3-2 buddy. You beat me and the rest of us fair and square! You usually dominate the regular season, but you definitely made sure there was no 3 peat.

You picked a good year to have a new house, new kid, and new job! Main thing you missed was Banny making sure we “never ever quit” while only winning 67 games. Glad we have a new manager in place. I’m hoping for more of a tactician because the last two managers were “players” guys.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We doing this again?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We doing this again?
If there’s enough interest, I’m willing to keep the league going. Kyle messaged me and said he’s out this year. We had 1 ghost team last year, so if we play, it would likely have to be with only 8 teams this time. Any less than that, though, and it won’t be worth our time.

The league has already auto-renewed on Yahoo, so there’s no need for anyone from last season to sign up. Just post here if you’re going to play or not this year.

Also, if you didn’t play last year but want to this season, we have room for new members.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there’s enough interest, I’m willing to keep the league going. Kyle messaged me and said he’s out this year. We had 1 ghost team last year, so if we play, it would likely have to be with only 8 teams this time. Any less than that, though, and it won’t be worth our time.

The league has already auto-renewed on Yahoo, so there’s no need for anyone from last season to sign up. Just post here if you’re going to play or not this year.

Also, if you didn’t play last year but want to this season, we have room for new members.

I'm out, I can't ever remember to keep up with it

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we were only going to have 3 of us maybe for the league. Guess we will have to see if the Rangers can gain some momentum again in order to get enough people from the board to start this up again. Not near as many posters as we had when the league was full. Oh well, fun while it lasted!

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone wants to join our rotisserie league on Yahoo let me know. We draft Sat. the 23rd at 1:00 Texas time so let me know soon. We can add two more.