• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random thoughts

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do a slow draft, 4hr clock per pick, clock pauses at 10pm and starts back up at 8am each day. I remind everyone every year that they need to stock their queue if they think work will interfere with their picks.
I'm a fan of your setup, really addresses all sides. Plenty of time to decide, as long as members fill out their queue they should not miss out on who they would have drafted if they were online and it keeps the draft flowing, which is important if you want to keep the fun and excitement of the draft going throughout the draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's dated ;)

Hourly rate we go for is $145 minimum, and if you tried to do it first and fucked it up? Gimme 1500 up front, just for the headache in figuring it out
I'd honestly prefer a homeowner trying to tell me how to do it, than if they'd tried to do it in the first place

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those rates are the 1 reason i do all my plumbing and electrical work myself.
Even if i screw it up, to re-fix it i am still under the budget of their hourly rate. And here in northern Illinois, the standard is to bend conduit and pull the wiring. Yep, i can do that too!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those rates are the 1 reason i do all my plumbing and electrical work myself.
Even if i screw it up, to re-fix it i am still under the budget of their hourly rate. And here in northern Illinois, the standard is to bend conduit and pull the wiring. Yep, i can do that too!
You ever need any tips/advice, feel free to ask...no charge :)