• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Off-Topic Thread-All issues Welcome

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

For those in the St Louis area, how is that situation progressing?

according to the news not so good, a shoe store got smashed last night. 10 cars just came out of no where and grabbed shoes.

I'll expect more tonight.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to the news not so good, a shoe store got smashed last night. 10 cars just came out of no where and grabbed shoes.

I'll expect more tonight.

ugh, ya go smash small business owners windows and steal their products. That'll teach the police.
Ignorance at it's best

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh, ya go smash small business owners windows and steal their products. That'll teach the police.
Ignorance at it's best

Civil unrest is rarely smartly executed these days. You don't get marches, you get looting.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is Uncivil unrest all over the globe...it was just a matter of time before it started up here. If you've not armed yourself for the defense of your family you had better get it in gear... in my opinion.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is Uncivil unrest all over the globe...it was just a matter of time before it started up here. If you've not armed yourself for the defense of your family you had better get it in gear... in my opinion.

Disagree completely, but to each his own I guess? That's a pretty dangerous statement.

We only get this kind of reaction when the police overstep their bounds, typically in a racially explosive manner. This is just another version of the LA riots, albeit in a smaller scale. Nobody in the US is starting an uprising against the government.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree completely, but to each his own I guess? That's a pretty dangerous statement.

We only get this kind of reaction when the police overstep their bounds, typically in a racially explosive manner. This is just another version of the LA riots, albeit in a smaller scale. Nobody in the US is starting an uprising against the government.

Well I don't know where you live Shopson but there are places in this country that you don't dare live or visit because of uncivil unrest or whatever you want to call it. As an American and a native of California I should feel safe to travel unarmed anywhere in this nation but I can't. I truly don't understand what it is that you disagree completely with...Why is it dangerous to advise folks to arm themselves? :noidea: and I said nothing about starting an anti government uprising :wtf2:...I'm a retired Marine for crying out loud. Are you bored or something? :scratch:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your definition of civil unrest is different from mine. Not feeling free to go into certain neighborhoods unarmed is not what I would call civil unrest. Situations like St. Louis with looting and menacing over a police shooting is civil unrest; a situation that rises up that become extremely dangerous.

Civil disorder, also known as civil unrest or civil strife, is a broad term that is typically used by law enforcement to describe one or more forms of unrest caused by a group of people. Civil disturbance is typically a symptom of, and a form of protest against, major socio-political problems; the severity of the action coincides with public expression(s) of displeasure. Examples of civil disorder include, but are not necessarily limited to: illegal parades; sit-ins and other forms of obstructions; riots; sabotage; and other forms of crime. It is intended to be a demonstration to the public and the government, but can escalate into general chaos.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your definition of civil unrest is different from mine.

I can paint for you descriptions of civil unrest that would make what is going on in Ferguson look like a kindergarten sand box fight.:lol:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some punk gets into a fight with a man that has a gun and a badge and he gets himself killed.:doh: WOW! How did that happen??? :noidea: Hey! lets riot I need a new Sony!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:drum:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plCMBUCRzO0]AWESOME DRUM SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

A little drum solo never hurts to kick off a good Rams season!...Lets go Rams!