• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams make Cooks and Gurley available for trade

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not making a logic based comment. I was making a comment based off your prediction track record. Ya know, more of a “Murphy’s Law” comment.

I do think the Cards have gotten much better and I would not be shocked at all if they finished too 2.

Maybe...
San Fran still has the defense but the SB hangover may take effect and it remains to be seen how JimmyG does and Seattle has Wilson and the offense but the Seahawks D is a big question mark. I think the moves made by the Cardinals can possibly put them in the mix if Murray continues to improve and doesn't have a sophomore slump. The Rams aren't completely done by any stretch, imo, but they need Goff to be a helluva lot better and earn his big contract to have any shot. The NFCW is going to be a really tough division. Any injury to a key player will be a killer for any of these teams. No margin for error in this division.

I don't like using the hangover argument. The Rams did go 10-6 last year. Had SF not improved, they would have been in, and probably would have won the division again. Remember, SF swept them.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe...

I don't like using the hangover argument. The Rams did go 10-6 last year. Had SF not improved, they would have been in, and probably would have won the division again. Remember, SF swept them.
2 incredibly close games where the cards had the lead in the 4th. They are a young team still learning how to close out games. They will be better this year especially with a legit #1 receiver.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe...

They actually went 9-7. Defense was worse, Goff regressed badly, granted, an old and banged up Oline, injured Gurley didn't help and exposed him but one has to wonder about a 25 yr olds confidence after the worst SB performance in history. The Rams really played terrible through certain points in the season and it cost them. The San Fran thing wouldn't have mattered that much, imo. Seattle would gave won the div if the Niners didn't do so well.