• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did that bitch bradford go?? Is he in our division?? time to get broken up lol....

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did that bitch bradford go?? Is he in our division?? time to get broken up lol....
Deadpool-2-Cable-Josh-Brolin-Photo-First-Look.jpg

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Cardinal fan in laws:lm: and my Dolphin fan nutcase uncle:loco2: who I love very much and will hopefully remember me in his will have filled my voicemail!!!!!!!!!:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is cool man. Many of you know how much I wanted this dude over "He who shall remain hurt" out of college.

Now Suh, Donald, Brockers, Easley, Smart? Holy hell cant wait to see this defense.

Just get Gurley a big RB to compliment him and it's on.

Funny, we finally get the Suh pick we wanted, just after finally getting the Watkins pick we wanted. Hopefully this one works out a little better, but at least no draft picks were invested.

Upgrading Watkins to Odell would be the cherry on top, but I don't think the Giants really want to move him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is cool man. Many of you know how much I wanted this dude over "He who shall remain hurt" out of college.

Now Suh, Donald, Brockers, Easley, Smart? Holy hell cant wait to see this defense.

Just get Gurley a big RB to compliment him and it's on.

Along with SJ76, I too was one that wanted Suh in the draft over that other dude. Just think what we will do to the dude-who-shall-remain-nameless, twice this coming year. Somebody is going to get the crap kicked out of him and we will continue our legacy of knocking Cardinals' QBs out the game!! All those years if frustration are about to be satisfied watching that fool getting knocked-out!!!

And yes everyone, I am VERY HAPPY!! I am happy that McVay so knows what he is doing and all of that mentorship from some very good people including his grandfather who masterminded the Niners championships back in the day is paying off and looking alot like what happens in Boston every year only without the cheating!!

ON OBJ. I am a bit Meh as Red indicated, but if they pull off a trade and we go with OBJ and an edge rusher later in the draft, I'll go with it because McVay has proven he knows what the hell he is doing and he doesn't tolerate losing or a losing mentality that so irritates SJ76, Vita, ALR, LTRF, Rambunctious, RamCub, Jermaine, Red, many more, and myself for that matter!!!

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with SJ76, I too was one that wanted Suh in the draft over that other dude. Just think what we will do to the dude-who-shall-remain-nameless, twice this coming year. Somebody is going to get the crap kicked out of him and we will continue our legacy of knocking Cardinals' QBs out the game!! All those years if frustration are about to be satisfied watching that fool getting knocked-out!!!

And yes everyone, I am VERY HAPPY!! I am happy that McVay so knows what he is doing and all of that mentorship from some very good people including his grandfather who masterminded the Niners championships back in the day is paying off and looking alot like what happens in Boston every year only without the cheating!!

ON OBJ. I am a bit Meh as Red indicated, but if they pull off a trade and we go with OBJ and an edge rusher later in the draft, I'll go with it because McVay has proven he knows what the hell he is doing and he doesn't tolerate losing or a losing mentality that so irritates SJ76, Vita, ALR, LTRF, Rambunctious, RamCub, Jermaine, Red, many more, and myself for that matter!!!

I think the board was split 50/50 that year between you know who and Suh.

I, too, did not want the Rams drafting that QB because of his injury history and the fact the Rams had a terrible OL, and I think it's,always a terrible idea for a team to draft a QB when they have no OL to protect said QB ( see David Carr ).

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, how far has Snead come in such a short time?

Many on here wanted him fired with Fisher. I didn't because I liked how he wasn't afraid to navigate a draft board unlike the previous regime that always stood pat.

I think Snead/McVay/Phillips are a great team. Both coaches know exactly what the need for their respective schemes, and Snead is the right guy to wheel and deal to get the guys they need ( even if it doesn't work out long term ala Watkins ).