• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa!!!

New York Daily News: Giants WR Odell Beckham being pursued by Rams in possible trade. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw3ZWsgjg

I Can't see this happening.

Not only would it cost them at least their 1st rounder, but they would have to throw huge jack at OBJ to make the trade worthwhile ( they won't have another Watkins situation ).

All that in the face of still not having Donald locked up and having several other young players due for big extensions coming up, it just don't see the Rams make this move.

Makes sense they would inquire, but I will be really surprised if it goes anywhere beyond that.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly.....the Rams are going for a SB with these moves......

@Retroram52 you happy?

More importantly, is SJ happy?

He's been the most vocal over the past 5 years regarding the direction the team was going. Retro was a close 2nd, playing the cooler head vs SJ steaming

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no...all he's done is 1 stinky catch
Imagine what OBJ could do with Woods, & Kupp in the fold, that mean offensive line, TGIII and Goff in the backfield, that reconfigured fearsome foursome of AD, Suh, Peters and Talib (Maybe we can re-brand our defense the fearsome fivesome and add Wade in with those four?) either way those future HOFers will be giving that No. 1 offense McVay has going for him more chances every game!

OBJ is worth every cent!

Not only would it cost them at least their 1st rounder, but they would have to throw huge jack at OBJ to make the trade worthwhile ( they won't have another Watkins situation ).

All that in the face of still not having Donald locked up and having several other young players due for big extensions coming up, it just don't see the Rams make this move.

Makes sense they would inquire, but I will be really surprised if it goes anywhere beyond that.
We heard the same thing about Suh and here we are!

Again as I posted earlier today, the Rams have over $100M in Cap space in 2019 we not only have room for AD and OBJ, we have the flexibility too!

Suh dominates next to AD, we try to lock him up, if he struggles like Watkins, than we let him walk and get a 3rd. round compensatory pick in 2020.

Same goes for OBJ, he says he wants an extension this year no matter who he plays for, but it's not hard to see that he is the missing piece to the Rams making them a favorite for the SB in 2018.

One year under McVay and he could fetch top $$ with a Career year and get a ring in the process.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be but if he's not, if this happens he will be for sure!!!

Reports state that the Giants will be seeking our 1st rounder & a 'late' round pick in this year's draft and none other than the services of one Tavon Austin! :thumb:
Second round pick next year, two 6's from this year and Austin works for me. :suds:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be but if he's not, if this happens he will be for sure!!!

Reports state that the Giants will be seeking our 1st rounder & a 'late' round pick in this year's draft and none other than the services of one Tavon Austin! :thumb:

I'd make that deal for OBJ in a heartbeat.... so basically the #23 overall plus a couple "leftovers" for one of the best WR's in the NFL? Sold!!!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said in another thread, the rams are refusing to make a draft selection in the upcoming draft

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is TMZ shit right here. We already gave up our 2nd and EJ Gaines for
Watkins. Now our 1st rounder and who knows for Odell?

No way

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, is SJ happy?

He's been the most vocal over the past 5 years regarding the direction the team was going. Retro was a close 2nd, playing the cooler head vs SJ steaming

Funny thing about me is I hate losing. The thing I hate more than losing is a team
That's ok with losing. The thing I hate more than a team ok with losing is an idiot front office that puts its team in position to continue to lose. It's called the circle of madness.

Those 10+ years were rough. Things are looking a lot better and I appreciate a team building something/headed in the right direction.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is cool man. Many of you know how much I wanted this dude over "He who shall remain hurt" out of college.

Now Suh, Donald, Brockers, Easley, Smart? Holy hell cant wait to see this defense.

Just get Gurley a big RB to compliment him and it's on.

Last edited: