• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of like it that he is frustrated and wants to be more involved in the offense. He will be once Goff really begins to feel like his protection will hold for the deep pass Watkins will be the target more and more. I didn't see the play where is stopped short but on the radio it sounded like he blew it. That was on him and he should be frustrated with himself for that play.

McVay needs to tell Goff to throw deep more, especially in 1 on 1 coverage. Would help the running game as well.
What was so cool about Warner and the GSOT is when they got to the 50 or even the opponents 40 they would take a shot at the end zone. That's what needs to happen. I'd think if Sammy isn't open deep, then the TE would be open over the middle for 15 yards or Woods/Cupp.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners released Bowman at his request today after trying to trade him. Interesting....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Bowman. Especially with Barron questionable

What would it cost us?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be the type of player that is a cancer in the locker room as he has spearheaded the kneel-down crap, one of the reasons the 49ers got rid of the guy. We don't need his type in the locker room. We already have Corey Littleton.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the same article posted above, Tru was named NFC D player of the week and Zuerlein was named NFC STs player of the week.

I believe I stated during the preseason that McVay reminds me of a combo Knox/Vermeil and Phillips reminds me of Ray Malavasi as a D coordinator. The talent has definitely been upgraded and I attribute a lot of that to the alliance of McVay and Snead. The coaching staff has really brought out the best as they continue to weed-out that 7-9 bullshit that remains in certain remaining players.

We are definitely on the way back from a very deep hole we have been in since the turn of the century and our last snooperbowl appearance and these Rams are only going to get better!!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always have liked Snead and I'm glad that Kevin took a chance on him. I think it was good experience for him to begin his GM career working with such a tenured HC like Fisher, but if we were paying attention we could see that it wasn't long before that relationship was no longer a healthy one.

Les needed to get out from under the thumb of Fisher because Fisher ball was holding him and his abilities back which nearly cost Les his job. I have to give Demoff some credit here, it would have been easy to clean house and send Snead packing in tandem with Fisher.

Good GM's are not easy to come by, we've all seen some of the gems the Rams FO's have had us fans put up with. This article really says a lot about Snead's ability to learn from his mistakes and see what we all see from the outside looking in. Character matters, not the 4 pillars extremist bullshit, but good locker room & team first guys and as Les put it, guys you can count on. That means both on the field and in the locker room.

Nice read RR, thanks for posting it, I would have missed it otherwise. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one negative I derived out of article was the fact that the Rams will be in Florida for the next 6 days after the Jacksonville game. Why not get over to the new time zone with plenty of time to adjust?

Snead sat in the patio of a sprawling, luxurious golf course resort along the coastline in Jacksonville, a Starbucks green tea in one hand and a LaCroix Sparkling Water in the other. This is the Rams' home for six days, before they jettison to London to play the division-rival Arizona Cardinals this Sunday.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one negative I derived out of article was the fact that the Rams will be in Florida for the next 6 days after the Jacksonville game. Why not get over to the new time zone with plenty of time to adjust?

From what I understand, Mcvay and co. are trying to ease the team into the time change instead of just going over there and throwing them completely out of whack...

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the textbook procedure after our impressive energy level during the game!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time in a while I am not looking forward to the bye week.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you may find this article simply amazing as it dispels what we all thought Goff was going to be. I remember thinking that Goff was going to be this under-developed dufus that was going to be another player/QB in a long line of Rams crappy-ass players we have had the misfortune of watching over the years.

This article sheds light on the Snead, McVay, Goff triangle and it even has a quote from Roman Gabriel, one of the Ram greats. I think you'll find this article very satisfying in light of the last five years under the Drama Queen!

Jared Goff Thriving at the Center of Rams' Process