• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are now making a bigger effort to sign AD. This is rapidly presenting AD and his agent as greedy bastards. I am beginning to favor the sentiment of Vita and others that expressed that this dude is rapidly using up his welcome and we should trade his selfish ass and move along.

This is a change for me because I was with the camp that was for keeping talented players and slowing the developing mentality. The lines have begun to become one-sided when AD has done nothing to move closer to signing a deal. Too bad, some team may give up the farm for this guy and I am beginning to believe that McVay and company could really put together a even better team with the bounty we could potentially haul in for this dude!

Rams flew to Atlanta to meet with Aaron Donald's reps in person

They went to Atlanta to go to the FSU BAMA game. :lol: They could very well draft a DT from this game.

Lookout the FSU Dline is pretty nasty

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping they were slow to sign AD in order to keep him off the field both in games and practice to keep him healthy but I guess I was dreaming. I don't know what to think now. Maybe a mega trade is in the cards.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are two guys we definitely got it right in getting rid of them. Another team concurred with our decision. Every once and awhile, a blind squirrel finds a nut.

"Former Rams Brian Folkerts and Bryce Williams were cut from Carolina on Friday."

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @SJ76!

L@@K at that awesome SEC defense!!

41a4a72835fe4ea306cf6569773cdc34_crop_exact.jpg

Josh Rosen completed 19 of his 26 passes for 292 yards and four touchdowns during the fourth quarter alone, propelling a jaw-dropping 34-point comeback in the final 20 minutes of the game. UCLA stunned Texas A&M 45-44 behind the 491-yard display from Rosen.

Here's the fake spike game winner...

And this Bruins run offense & run defense looked God awful for most of the night!

Man this dude would look great in Horns, and he'd be the home town favorite!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @SJ76!

L@@K at that awesome SEC defense!!

41a4a72835fe4ea306cf6569773cdc34_crop_exact.jpg

Josh Rosen completed 19 of his 26 passes for 292 yards and four touchdowns during the fourth quarter alone, propelling a jaw-dropping 34-point comeback in the final 20 minutes of the game. UCLA stunned Texas A&M 45-44 behind the 491-yard display from Rosen.

Here's the fake spike game winner...

And this Bruins run offense & run defense looked God awful for most of the night!

Man this dude would look great in Horns, and he'd be the home town favorite!

Hey better yet.. Look at the state of Texas in general. Reminds me of the state of Illinois in Basketball -- all of the talent in the world in highs school. college?

Week 1 buddy week 1. You pulled a nice rabbit for that one. Make sure you don't get down so much that you have to pull miracle comebacks ;)

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike

2 years ago A&M had a God awful defense btw. Last year was a little better. Pretty sure the SEC still thinks A&M is still in the Big 8.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike

2 years ago A&M had a God awful defense btw. Last year was a little better. Pretty sure the SEC still thinks A&M is still in the Big 8.
I forget, who was the No. 1 overall draft pick this year? Defensive guy, right?

And wasn't there a Safety who went No. 50 overall, now what school did those two come from? :rolleyes2:

I'm guessing they probably didn't have a very decent defense. :thumb:

(They were as high as No. 6 last year, and it was the defense that got them there)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 buddy week 1. You pulled a nice rabbit for that one. Make sure you don't get down so much that you have to pull miracle comebacks ;)
I have no illusions for anything but a mediocre season. Anything above 7 wins is gravy. I was worried about two things this year, poor offensive line play, and poor run defense.

Don't know why I was worried, it surely didn't change, it sucked big balls again in the opener.

Mora better win at least 6 games or he wont be around next season.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget, who was the No. 1 overall draft pick this year? Defensive guy, right?

And wasn't there a Safety who went No. 50 overall, now what school did those two come from? :rolleyes2:

I'm guessing they probably didn't have a very decent defense. :thumb:

(They were as high as No. 6 last year, and it was the defense that got them there)

NCAA Statistics
#90 overall total defense last year. A&M has a few Von Miller types from time to time though yes

Quit drinkin that dam kool-aid. I'm sure you are coming off a huge high with that comeback. I am still very depressed from saturday.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA Statistics
#90 overall total defense last year. A&M has a few Von Miller types from time to time though yes

Quit drinkin that dam kool-aid. I'm sure you are coming off a huge high with that comeback. I am still very depressed from saturday.
I always hated the total defense, total yards per game stat used as the 'be all, end all' in measuring a defense. Teams win/lose games from turnovers, and TAMU was 40 overall in Defensive scoring. Those high risk, high reward type plays can yield some yards that less gambling defenses can.

Also teams can play a bend don't break which racks up them total yards per game numbers. TAMU was tied with two other teams at 33rd overall in TD's given up.

So yeah, they had a pretty decent defense last year SJ, especially considering they had the first player overall selected and a really high safety taken in the middle of the second round at 50 overall plucked from that 'terrible defense'.

BTW - I am glad the Bruins pulled it out, but I'm not as high as you may think. The problems with the Bruins run deep, and they wont be able to 'fix' them, so it's going to be a long year. Hopefully J. Rosen can stay healthy all season, but I doubt it. If you can't run the ball, teams are going to tee off on your QB.

Oh, and my condolences regarding your QB. I didn't connect the dots, when I think of FSU fans I usually just think of local Rams buddy.