• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders @ Jets Thread

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The butt-fumble? Really? Bad choices and an intro machine, and that is with a pretty good O-line. We got way more work to do, we need to go BIG, big men all around, O-line and D-line, build those lines and don't worry too much about QB right now, no need to throw anyone to the wolves, much less Sancheez, we already spent too much for our last SC guy, and he went to Arifukinzona and put up some pretty decent #s.

No Sancheez puleeze.

They also talking about Schaub. Much better choice, IMO. Please do not draft a QB in the 1st round!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also talking about Schaub. Much better choice, IMO. Please do not draft a QB in the 1st round!

Damn straight Zar! Schaub much better game manager, and as many times as we wind up against Houston, I could see that.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, what if Reggie drafts The Clown Man which to ME he is RoMac part 2 then picks Freeman in FA!! Season OVER!! 2015 = Starting all over again.. New GM, new HC and they would want all new players.. My only hope right now is that Reggie and DA said we don't have the franchise QB on the team right now and that we would upgrade.. Is pick 6 Shaub, Sanchez, Freeman, Flynn, etc really an upgrade to what we already have?? And are those guys as well as what we got an upgrade OVER Teddy B, JF, Bortles, and Carr??

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, what if Reggie drafts The Clown Man which to ME he is RoMac part 2 then picks Freeman in FA!! Season OVER!! 2015 = Starting all over again.. New GM, new HC and they would want all new players.. My only hope right now is that Reggie and DA said we don't have the franchise QB on the team right now and that we would upgrade.. Is pick 6 Shaub, Sanchez, Freeman, Flynn, etc really an upgrade to what we already have?? And are those guys as well as what we got an upgrade OVER Teddy B, JF, Bortles, and Carr??

I don't think Schaub is a pick-machine. That was a horrible year for almost everyone in Houston. I'm also not saying siging him is a definite need. I just don't want us to trade for a QB. FA or draft (3rd or later). Sign Schaub & draft Watkins. Dump DMAC, sign Jennings & get Murray back healthy.

PS: We should start a 2014 Wishlist thread...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, if he just had a down year like the whole Texan team did, then they would be fools to just cut him don't you think?? QBs don't grow on trees as we well know.. Heck how many have we had since Gannon?? 20 or so?? They should keep him and take Clowney if he just had a bad year imo.. And I agree if we pass on QB, Watkins, Evans, or OL is who I would want along with QB in the second round.. I think there is a good chance Reggie goes QB with first pick.. What brings hype and hope to a team and fans?? QB does bro.. Wish list?? I don't make threads I just post on them.. Put one up I will post in it?? I got a wish list..