• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders @ Jets Thread

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another chance to chalk up a W against a seriously underachieving team, there is something about Rex that rubs me the wrong way and it spreads throughout his team.

I hope the guys are setting their clocks a little earlier to prepare for the morning game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the Raiders should Win this game easy.. The thing is will they?? Maybe not!! BIG game for DA and his staff..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game could easily come down to whichever team gets the best QB performance. Let's go Big Mac! :suds:

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god we're going to lose to the fucking Jets.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes Pryor, let's see if he can prove he shouldn't be on the bench.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, put him back on the pine.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well time to get on with my day. Pretty sad to be getting blown out by the Jets before half time.

4-12 is in sight.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are still hanging around, 20-30 13;00 left in the game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, the Jets blew us out!! Do not believe the score, that was a Carson Palmer type game, in which we pad the stats to make it look better!! Whats up with THAT DA!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ready to give Pryor one game than Mcg a game, and the one that looks the BEST plays the last game!! Then move on with our offseason!! Do we fire DA?? Do we draft Jonny Football?? What FAs do we get with all that LOOT?? That's what im ready for!! This season is BUST!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think about it im ready for the offseason.. A draft LOADED with QBs, WRs, DL, OL, You name it this draft his it IMO.. 70M in CAP.. Fire DA rumors and on and on!! It will be hot and buzzing all offseason in Oakland.. At least we will have that..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think about it im ready for the offseason.. A draft LOADED with QBs, WRs, DL, OL, You name it this draft his it IMO.. 70M in CAP.. Fire DA rumors and on and on!! It will be hot and buzzing all offseason in Oakland.. At least we will have that..

Bring it on, I may not like every decision DA has made this year, but I am not ready to start the coaching carousel again without a clear front runner in our sights, if we are to fire him, we need to have his replacement right on his heels. RM and company will have another draft to show they have learned something and deserve to be calling the shots. The AFC West is becoming stronger every year and we need to upgrade our talent or be left behind. Upgrades and depth need to be built on both sides of the ball, there are a few players who should feel comfortable with were they stand, but far more who need to take their games up a few notches.

The Oakland Raiders showed some signs that things are beginning to turn around, lets keep building momentum and make the rest of the league respect the Silver and Black again.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flaraider, I don't want to fire DA for some scrub HC or some has been.. There is ONLY 2 maybe 3 coaches I would trade DA for at this time.. He has done some pretty good coaching as well as some bad coaching.. He is a young coach still learning on the job, that does not have a lot of talent.. Its up to Mark Davis if he wants him or not.. Im just mad at my Raiders cuz of the losing, but im game if Mark keeps him.. Man I want to draft Mike Evans!! 6-5 along with 6-3 Streater, 6-4 Holmes, and throw in DMo man that COULD be beast?? BUILD A BIG NASTY OL, and I mean NASTY OL, get the best pass rusher we can buy keep the guys we want and lets play ball.. All these close losses we have had this year will turn into WINS next year!! Well this is just what I think anyways..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flaraider, I don't want to fire DA for some scrub HC or some has been.. There is ONLY 2 maybe 3 coaches I would trade DA for at this time.. He has done some pretty good coaching as well as some bad coaching.. He is a young coach still learning on the job, that does not have a lot of talent.. Its up to Mark Davis if he wants him or not.. Im just mad at my Raiders cuz of the losing, but im game if Mark keeps him.. Man I want to draft Mike Evans!! 6-5 along with 6-3 Streater, 6-4 Holmes, and throw in DMo man that COULD be beast?? BUILD A BIG NASTY OL, and I mean NASTY OL, get the best pass rusher we can buy keep the guys we want and lets play ball.. All these close losses we have had this year will turn into WINS next year!! Well this is just what I think anyways..

Idaho, I know you only want what is best for the TEAM, you have been here through the worst of times, the true test of a FAN. None of us enjoy losing, but for the weak of heart the Oakland Raiders are too much to take, only a REAL, DYED IN THE WOOL FAN will do.

I have realized I am that kind of fan, too old to switch, too young to give it up, I am here until the cows come home.

Oakland Muthafuckin Raiders man.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We been CLOWNIN..................

Maybe CLOWNEY?

Watcha think Idaho?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flaraider, we are hard core RaiderNation members and we can NOT change who we are!! Win Lose or Tie Raiders till we Die!! Now on to the Clown Man!! Man he got the tools to be the next Bruce Smith!! But what I fear is?? The dude don't love the game.. Imo he can be the next Bruce Smith or the next JRuss!! Remember JRuss had the tools to be great as well, he just did NOT love the game and we know the rest.. Should we roll those dice?? BEAT KC!! BEAT KC!! OAKLAND RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez eh?? Well, he is young and has been in the playoffs a few times.. And if you look at his NY career it sucked cuz he never had any WRs to throw the ball to.. Rex Ryan ball, all D and no O!! If you look at the FA crop of QBS, TO ME its an easy choice Sanchez is who I would take.. Maybe coming back to Cali will do him some good?? If he comes cheap do it!! Oh and being named the starter as soon as he walks in, um how did that work out for Flynn?? Top 5 pick QB, Sanchez, Pryor, MM.. The winner starts the 2014 season!! Im game with that..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez eh?? Well, he is young and has been in the playoffs a few times.. And if you look at his NY career it sucked cuz he never had any WRs to throw the ball to.. Rex Ryan ball, all D and no O!! If you look at the FA crop of QBS, TO ME its an easy choice Sanchez is who I would take.. Maybe coming back to Cali will do him some good?? If he comes cheap do it!! Oh and being named the starter as soon as he walks in, um how did that work out for Flynn?? Top 5 pick QB, Sanchez, Pryor, MM.. The winner starts the 2014 season!! Im game with that..

If Sanchez comes cheap, I would do it. A change of scenery might work for him, coming back to California. Could be another Jim Plunkett situation if it's done right. Sign him and surround him with the right type of wide receivers and O-line.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sanchez comes cheap, I would do it. A change of scenery might work for him, coming back to California. Could be another Jim Plunkett situation if it's done right. Sign him and surround him with the right type of wide receivers and O-line.

The butt-fumble? Really? Bad choices and an intro machine, and that is with a pretty good O-line. We got way more work to do, we need to go BIG, big men all around, O-line and D-line, build those lines and don't worry too much about QB right now, no need to throw anyone to the wolves, much less Sancheez, we already spent too much for our last SC guy, and he went to Arifukinzona and put up some pretty decent #s.

No Sancheez puleeze.