• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders head coach who is every body wanting

HUSKER-NATION

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea i know i doesn't matter who we want it matter who al davis wants but who do you guys think or want?

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's Hue. I don't think it's a bad choice.

What makes me sad is what Al Davis has been reduced to. He looks like the grim reaper himself and has to rip every coach that leaves. The presser yesterday was pretty much over, but Al stopped everyone to take the time to take shots at Cable.

In 2 years will he be doing the same to Hue? Assuming of course he is still alive, but Al is pretty much satan himself and will probably outlive us all.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's Hue. I don't think it's a bad choice.

What makes me sad is what Al Davis has been reduced to. He looks like the grim reaper himself and has to rip every coach that leaves. The presser yesterday was pretty much over, but Al stopped everyone to take the time to take shots at Cable.

In 2 years will he be doing the same to Hue? Assuming of course he is still alive, but Al is pretty much satan himself and will probably outlive us all.

Dan Patrick ripped Al Davis a new one for this on his show today. What's the point, Al?
Al Davis reminds me of the old Dennis Leary joke. If we ever have nuclear war, only two things will survive - cockroaches and Keith Richards. He just forgot to add Al Davis in there.:rolleyes:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Patrick also asked when the heck did Al Davis began to start caring about moral compasses, when talking about Al's rant on Tom Cable. That's a good point.
The old Al wouldn't have cared if Tom Cable threw hooker and coke parties with the team right before the game...just as long as he won.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Al was just pissed he wasn't invited to the party.