• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders and Reggie Bellyflop

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back CWood!! Our secondary should be much better with Branch back, DJ Hayden with a year under his belt and Brown!! I would like us to draft another DB, so he can learn the game from the GREAT CWOOD.. He brings more to the Raiders than just his play.. Hopefully Calvin Pryor falls to the 2nd, and Reggie picks him!! Seems like we all forgot about Branch, but he is really GOOD and will be starting in 2014.. The D is looking pretty good so far..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back CWood!! Our secondary should be much better with Branch back, DJ Hayden with a year under his belt and Brown!! I would like us to draft another DB, so he can learn the game from the GREAT CWOOD.. He brings more to the Raiders than just his play.. Hopefully Calvin Pryor falls to the 2nd, and Reggie picks him!! Seems like we all forgot about Branch, but he is really GOOD and will be starting in 2014.. The D is looking pretty good so far..

It all starts upfront. (insert highlights of SEA in the SB). Now, they have Allen too. I'm not sold on our D yet, ID, although it seems to be moving in the right direction.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I agree it starts up front.. And that's were Reggie put most of our CAP money at.. RaiderZar to beat a D like the Seahawks, you need a monster OL to pound the Rock right at the heart of that D.. Power RUN right at them!! A team like the Donks are a pass blocking team, and they fell right in the hands of what that Seattle D does best, that's why not having Clady hurt them..
Now Reggie just gave us maybe the BIGGEST OL in the game!! Penn, Boothe, Howard, along with our other guys are monster size!! The Raiders are going to be a POWER RUN TEAM!! We were a pretty good RUN team last year with what we had.. This year we are bigger than last year!! That's why I would take Tre Mason RB!! He is a POWER RUNNER.. Dang I would like to have Matthews or Robinson..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of rumors We trade for DJax, and still have a shot at Allen!! Wow that would be crazy if we get those guys..