• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders and Reggie Bellyflop

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodley is going to beast for us bro!! QB must go down and go down HARD!! We will play him at DE and OLB.. Move him around all over the place!! GREAT pick up for us..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodley is going to beast for us bro!! QB must go down and go down HARD!! We will play him at DE and OLB.. Move him around all over the place!! GREAT pick up for us..

Can we trade Burris for a high pick? His salary is pretty low though. We still have Barnett & Roach, right?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya we still got all our backers from last year.. Now throw in Woodley with them.. Yup!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LT Donald Penn, flying in to Oakland tonight!! Lock him down Reggie..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lighting, you can now add Kevin Boothe to the list!! Got him from the Giants!! LG baby!!
Team being built for a QB to step right IN!! I love it!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill wait to see production on field from some of these moves. sure if this was 2010 tuck and Woodley would be cant miss signings...I see players whos production in my opinion will decline on the field next season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya RaiderZar he still is, but he wants a lot of cash.. Lets see if Reggie can reel him in.. Hopefully he does..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! Nah dude he will NOT get Saffold cash!! That whole Saffold thing was freakin crazy man..
They way our FA is going, as of right now I would say QB or OL will be our top pick..
Get a VET QB draft a young HOT SHOT QB let them all battle it out with MM, AND PRYOR!!
WIN WIN for our Raiders and the RaiderNation!!
Then again I would LOVE to have Matthews or Robinson on that left side!! What to do what to do??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well RaiderZar, Reggie reels in Donald Penn!! QB is looking like the pick MORE AND MORE!! RAIDERNATION BABY!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well RaiderZar, Reggie reels in Donald Penn!! QB is looking like the pick MORE AND MORE!! RAIDERNATION BABY!!

QB or WR, no doubt. If we don't add Schaub, Vick or Freeman, it will be a QB. I'm hoping for Bortles.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR?? Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans would be sweet!! We got some pretty young and GOOD WRs as well as just picking up James Jones.. OL?? Matthews and Robinson, I don't need to say more there!! We picked up Penn LT, Boothe LG, as well as Howard RT, Our OL is deep with Sparano coaching them!!
DL?? Clowney and a few other lower rank DL guys would be ok, But the Raiders just loaded up that DL, with 2 starting DEs and a DT.. LB?? Seems like our LBs are pretty good with no holes there..
DB?? Can use some help, Brown and DJ hayden, Branch, Young, Ross ,Chekwa, Maybe CWood??
That leaves QB?? Edwards, MM, TP2.. With Reggie, MD,and DA all crying for franchise QB.. And all front and center at the TOP QBs Pro Days.. So who knows how it shakes out?? If I was picking with this team we just put together, QB would be my pick..
Im just a fan playing GM, that's just what I would do.. NOT what the Raiders will do..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Raiders should get QB with the pick. The QBs on the list now aren't of the "can't miss" Andrew Luck caliber. QBs like Manziel need to be drafted lower 1st round and sit a couple years learning from the starter (i.e. - Manziel at Pats behind Brady or at Cards behind Palmer). Thinking Raider O-line is good enough now, just need TP or MM to step up.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we wait for a LUCK type QB we will be picking in the top 5 for the NEXT 10 years.. Cuz QBs like him come every 10 years or so.. QBs like Big Ben, Flacco, Matt Ryan, come every 4 years or so, and this draft has players like Big Ben etc.. Sure any of these QBs can bust, but so can every other player in this draft..
I agree on Pryor BIG FAN, and on MM he could be ok.. Thing is The Raiders are not sold on them, Reggie, MD, and DA have said many times that we NEED an upgrade at QB.. And their word is the only one that counts, its suxs but that's the way it is..
We can ADD a VET and add to the LONG list of failed QBs since Gannon.. Or hunker down and Take a QB with our first pick.. Hey if Pryor, MM,AND VET QB are great beat the rookie out!!
Lets cover our self's hedge our bets take a QB.. Like that 1st, 2nd, 3rd base are ALL covered.. And whats NEXT?? HOMERUN BABY!! iM JUST A CRAZY THINKER..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we wait for a LUCK type QB we will be picking in the top 5 for the NEXT 10 years.. Cuz QBs like him come every 10 years or so.. QBs like Big Ben, Flacco, Matt Ryan, come every 4 years or so, and this draft has players like Big Ben etc.. Sure any of these QBs can bust, but so can every other player in this draft..
I agree on Pryor BIG FAN, and on MM he could be ok.. Thing is The Raiders are not sold on them, Reggie, MD, and DA have said many times that we NEED an upgrade at QB.. And their word is the only one that counts, its suxs but that's the way it is..
We can ADD a VET and add to the LONG list of failed QBs since Gannon.. Or hunker down and Take a QB with our first pick.. Hey if Pryor, MM,AND VET QB are great beat the rookie out!!
Lets cover our self's hedge our bets take a QB.. Like that 1st, 2nd, 3rd base are ALL covered.. And whats NEXT?? HOMERUN BABY!! iM JUST A CRAZY THINKER..

I like the big guys, Bortles and has anyone thought about Mettenberger? I think there is a good chance we could take him in round 2, we could have our cake and eat it too Idaho!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys!! I just push what I believe and really never move from there.. Guys from ESPN know that..
Im just playing GM that's all.. In the end im open to whatever helps us WIN FlaRaider.. I will buy into the draft pick just like I did with the Hayden pick.. Bortles, Metty, or whoever in the end if they help us WIN im down.. Dude theres a U-Tube vid of that LSU QB picking his nose then munching it..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What this board NEEDS is a few trolls to make it POP!! Good Troll not crappy ones!! I like playing with them, getting in their head..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C-Wood back for his swan song. Nothing earth-shattering, but a nice add. :clap: