• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

quick solution

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens once in a while. Got to take the good with the bad sometimes.

The only time I go back to the book is if I have a large parley card and only needing the Monday night game to cover. I will go in and get the last game the other way to at least ensure I don't lose that week. If I have a bad Sat/Sun I accept it and wait for next week.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like these cival conversations .....

everyone gets hot headed over their team .... ( me especially)

we got three people in this topic talking .... and no one is hot headed........

Put us in another topic and we might be at each other's throats......

That BJJ is why there is a group of us that respect each other ......

And I hope you take that the right way .......... been that way for a decade .... some more .. some less......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like these cival conversations .....

everyone gets hot headed over their team .... ( me especially)

we got three people in this topic talking .... and no one is hot headed........

Put us in another topic and we might be at each other's throats......

That BJJ is why there is a group of us that respect each other ......

And I hope you take that the right way .......... been that way for a decade .... some more .. some less......

To add to this there are guys on here who I have had harsh words with on a subject, then it it all fine wth that person after we have had our say. What will happen is if a subject is brought up where the conversation was heated before it will get heated again.

For the most part it's nothing personal (save a couple of posters) but when BJJ began throwing trash at those who served our military I found a little hate creep up into my thoughts. I will never demand a person must love or even support the men serving our country, but you should never bad mouth those who found it their duty to try and defend this country.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to this there are guys on here who I have had harsh words with on a subject, then it it all fine wth that person after we have had our say. What will happen is if a subject is brought up where the conversation was heated before it will get heated again.

For the most part it's nothing personal (save a couple of posters) but when BJJ began throwing trash at those who served our military I found a little hate creep up into my thoughts. I will never demand a person must love or even support the men serving our country, but you should never bad mouth those who found it their duty to try and defend this country.

understood ......

but politics ... and such ..... have no place on a football forum

football is my one time a week/year ...... I forget everything .... except the game ... (Manster you have seen that with me on FB when people posted politics during the Cowboys Skins game)

:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some people use drugs ... legal and or not ......

I have football and beer

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I go back to the book is if I have a large parley card and only needing the Monday night game to cover. I will go in and get the last game the other way to at least ensure I don't lose that week. If I have a bad Sat/Sun I accept it and wait for next week.

Same way here. Looks like I will break even this weekend. Oh well, can have big weeks all the time. Saints game was not as close as the scoreboard indicated. Not touching tomorrow night's game. Can't get a good feel one way or another on that one. I am looking to add another super bowl prop bets depending on how tonight's game goes though.