• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Situation For All NFL Teams

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is he hasn't had a decent QB and good run game in years.
Should we make a list of all of the QBs that have been traded or drafted that worked out for other teams while Fisher has been coaching? I bet its really long.

Allegedly Fisher went to the Rams because he thought Bradford was a franchise QB. The Rams had the #2 pick in the draft in 2014 and didn't take Bortles, Bridgewater or Carr. Its Fisher's own fault.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Jeff Fisher's ineptitude makes me appreciate having Andy Reid a bit more. Good grief, you'd think Fisher would be untouchable with that kind of resume.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we make a list of all of the QBs that have been traded or drafted that worked out for other teams while Fisher has been coaching? I bet its really long.

Allegedly Fisher went to the Rams because he thought Bradford was a franchise QB. The Rams had the #2 pick in the draft in 2014 and didn't take Bortles, Bridgewater or Carr. Its Fisher's own fault.

I put a stat sheet on the prior page showing Fisher's total offensive rank and passing rank each year since 2005 when he lost McNair. After McNair post 2005 he sucked bad offensively pretty much every year. You are correct its nobody's fault but Fisher but i think the biggest mistake Fisher makes along with Rex Ryan is that they think they can get by on defense alone without a decent QB. Fisher did good his first ten years in Nashville 1999-2008 leading them to six playoff appearances within a decade BUT once McNair left and Vince Young's career fizzled out after a great rookie year his coaching career plummeted. Starting in 2009 all the way up until now he had chances like you said to get a QB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put a stat sheet on the prior page showing Fisher's total offensive rank and passing rank each year since 2005 when he lost McNair. After McNair post 2005 he sucked bad offensively pretty much every year. You are correct its nobody's fault but Fisher but i think the biggest mistake Fisher makes along with Rex Ryan is that they think they can get by on defense alone without a decent QB. Fisher did good his first ten years in Nashville 1999-2008 leading them to six playoff appearances within a decade BUT once McNair left and Vince Young's career fizzled out after a great rookie year his coaching career plummeted. Starting in 2009 all the way up until now he had chances like you said to get a QB.

I wouldn't put that same claim on Rex. He's drafted QBs consistently, including a few in prominent picks (Sanchez #5 overall, Geno #39 overall), plus guys like McElroy and Tahj Boyd in between as late picks. The talent evaluation may not be up to snuff, but the Jets did spend a 1st and 2nd at the position under Rex. They just picked terrible years to try to do so.