• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB race more clear...........

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats your take on the recievers?

solid.

Paul and Kinnie should be a great combo with contributions from McNeill and Gilleylan if he can learn how to hang on to the ball.

watch for Enunwa too, if they decide not to redshirt, it will be because he's going to make an impact this year.

I know I missed a couple too

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should be pretty damn good at receiver..

You allready know about paul and mcneill... Kinnie seams to be growing more consistant. Enunwa is getting high praise for a true freshman....

I expect this to be the best 4 deep reciever group we have had.... maybe all time..... That is if mcneill doesnt go back to te...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually be very surprised if Green comes out taking the opening snaps against Western Kentucky. I mean, of all teams.....to be concerned about who is taking the opening snaps against a team like Western Kentucky....

Lee is the Senior who has been in the system for 5 years......they're gonna start with him and trust him until one of the other guys prove to be better out on the field. Practice just doesn't show the coaches enough. They'll learn what they want to learn on gameday.

Lee will start