• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PSU-Ohio Game impressions

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed him at least once when talking about where the Paternos were for the game and how Sue spent most of her time in his box.

That's good.

BTW, prospector's booth is alive and well and they are still catering for sure. I had a sandwich and my friend had a ribs wings combo that she ate half of, so I crushed the rest of it. That's some damn good BBQ. They also have a Creamery booth selling about 6-7 flavors about 20 yards from prospector's booth....total glutony

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's my observation from section NFU, row 84. McGloin had some nice numbers in the first half, but missed 2 WIDE open guys for TD's. 1 just before Belton fumble, he had a WR running in the clear and never looked his way and then he overthrew a wide open Carter later. He also missed Kersey running free for a sure TD late. He looked good overall in 1st half, but looked bad in 2nd.

WTF is up with Hdges returning punts/kicks? We gave them that first FG and they scored on that ridiculous deflection (that is what took the air out of us....after that play, we were dead)

defense, we need to disguise or fake more blitzes against better QB's. Tettleton picked up everything in second half and killed us with quick slant. DL was disappointing in 2nd half as well.

Overall, I can still see this team doing well if they clean things up a little. Frustrating game though, we should have been up 28-0 at half

The Belton fumble and the deflection/TD killed us. Our depth on D is going to be a real liability. Tettleton was incredible in half 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Belton fumble and the deflection/TD killed us. Our depth on D is going to be a real liability. Tettleton was incredible in half 2.

i think the hodges muffed punt that led directly to points hurt worse than Belton fumble. That tipped TD took everything out of the stadium and the team never recovered

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Agree. It's just awful when the life is sucked out of the stadium. It's not fun to hear Ohio fans doing a "We are Ohio" cheer while PSU fans are sitting there silent. I hope fans keep showing up to games.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Agree. It's just awful when the life is sucked out of the stadium. It's not fun to hear Ohio fans doing a "We are Ohio" cheer while PSU fans are sitting there silent. I hope fans keep showing up to games.

I know I'll still be there.