• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prospects to Watch

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's probably a more reasonable offer than at first glance.
I really like Bogaerts, but not at the cost of Stanton. (once Bogaerts does what he SHOULD do, that may not seem that unreasonable....but it shouldn't cost that much yet) I like Correa, but with the first pick, you can get near that value (esp if Bryant is fall-back option) Maybe Tanaka will be available, Rodon if you league rules allow) Heck, Abreu an option?
I think I'd stand pat. Bogaerts+Correa could end up being the 2 best SS in the game before too long, but you can do well with that pick...and there are a lot of very good SS prospects out there.

I had Beaz but traded him for pitching last year in a run. I have Alen Henson but not sold he stays at SS he is more of a 2B in my mind.

I am hoping Abreu is a Major league pick because I have the first pick in our draft through trade.

I agreed I like Stanton I have owned him for a long time now so I do have a little bit of an attachment.

Not sure I go with Tanaka due to Pitching being so deep in every draft as opposed to hitting.

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, Just wrote up a bit on Hanson today for a piece next week...
I agree with you...a good ceiling but not so convinced he'll get there.
If you could deal Stanton+Hanson, I might think about it :)
Russell would be my #4 guy but he could be #2 really. Might be a cheaper target?

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, Just wrote up a bit on Hanson today for a piece next week...
I agree with you...a good ceiling but not so convinced he'll get there.
If you could deal Stanton+Hanson, I might think about it :)
Russell would be my #4 guy but he could be #2 really. Might be a cheaper target?

Are you talking about Addison?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good call, he is the best SS in that draft.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mookie Betts is currently batting .394/.448/.606 in Portland right now. 10 doubles, 1 triple, 5 HR, 14:10 BB:K and 15 stolen bases (caught 3 times) in 30 games. Granted he's going to have to move to the outfield if he wants to play at Fenway, with Pedroia locked up at 2B, Bogaerts at SS and Middlebrooks at 3rd, etc.