• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assholes act like I am obligated to sort of BS message board code when my team loses.

Bfofre tonight I never cursed on this board and never got personal with anyone.

Heated discussions? Sure. But no shit-talking (unlike half your fanbase) and didn't care.

Now Harold PMs me telling me to chill out ater deleting my post?

Fuck you Harold. You probably deleted my posts after SB.

Have fun losers.

Need a tissue?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a long goodbye. morph back already.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler not looking bad tonight.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marsh just introduced himself to Oswanker.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are a joke. It's like you live to talk shit and win some cyber argument.

Ban me. I don't care .

Done with this board. Same as CBS. Bunch of assholes who only talk shit on a message board

If you are ever in Denver, come to Mile High Station before or after a game and run your fucking mouth.

I'm out. Never going to post on here again even if I am not banned.

Oh, yea.....

FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!

And then, we have this not long afterwards:

You assholes act like I am obligated to sort of BS message board code when my team loses.

Bfofre tonight I never cursed on this board and never got personal with anyone.

Heated discussions? Sure. But no shit-talking (unlike half your fanbase) and didn't care.

Now Harold PMs me telling me to chill out ater deleting my post?

Fuck you Harold. You probably deleted my posts after SB.

Have fun losers.

Yeah, keep putting standards on yourself only to break them immediately...

Then you act indignant only to run yourself in a new circle by... commenting? Calling people assholes is not going to convince anyone in here you are some kind of victim. Accusing the mods of abuse without evidence is a poor strategy if you have any idea how this site runs things.

Prove my expectations to be misplaced and don't respond.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do bronco fans think of Osweiler? How well can he manage that team if Peyton has any substantial game loss time?

Interesting question. Most fans in Denver are really on the fence about Brock Osweiller. The Broncos make no secret about touting him as the next great Bronco franchise QB. Oz has a rocket arm, can scramble and at 6'8", can really see the field. So far in the last 3 camps, he takes too many sacks but has moments of brilliance.

Here's the rub....he may never play a significant snap as a Bronco. I think Peyton will play for another 2-3 years which will surpass Brock's rookie contract. I just don't see the Broncos paying him or Brock wanting to sit for another year or two.

Who knows at this point? I do think the kid can play and John Elway seems to be enamored with him.

Is it the regular season yet? I've got this nasty taste in my mouth and really need to purge some demons. Go Broncos!

MH64

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get banned Donks. I want ya all around for Sept 21st.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting question. Most fans in Denver are really on the fence about Brock Osweiller. The Broncos make no secret about touting him as the next great Bronco franchise QB. Oz has a rocket arm, can scramble and at 6'8", can really see the field. So far in the last 3 camps, he takes too many sacks but has moments of brilliance.

Here's the rub....he may never play a significant snap as a Bronco. I think Peyton will play for another 2-3 years which will surpass Brock's rookie contract. I just don't see the Broncos paying him or Brock wanting to sit for another year or two.

Who knows at this point? I do think the kid can play and John Elway seems to be enamored with him.

Is it the regular season yet? I've got this nasty taste in my mouth and really need to purge some demons. Go Broncos!

MH64

I like what I've seen from him tonight, but hard to say what it means in preseason against another teams 2's and 3's. No backup should be expected to run an offense as well as the starter, but he does look like he has the tools to keep the ship afloat in the event Peyton has issues.

Of course we like Jackson as a backup as he was a gritty starter for us one year and we have had a chance to see how he handles real game time. Just wondered what your fans thought of the chances Oz can do it when it counts if called on.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sooner give compliment to opposing team QB and he gets baited into a pick.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get banned Donks. I want ya all around for Sept 21st.

No one's getting banned and be careful what you wish for. That Bronco's team is going to be one hell of a team if they are healthy and I wouldn't count that as a win just because Seattle is so good at home. I'm really looking forward to that game, but that team is going to come into Seattle ready for war and with a plan to carry it out.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I've seen from him tonight, but hard to say what it means in preseason against another teams 2's and 3's. No backup should be expected to run an offense as well as the starter, but he does look like he has the tools to keep the ship afloat in the event Peyton has issues.

Of course we like Jackson as a backup as he was a gritty starter for us one year and we have had a chance to see how he handles real game time. Just wondered what your fans thought of the chances Oz can do it when it counts if called on.

I don't think any one of us wants to imagine a season or long stretch of games with our backup QB running the offense. Having said that, I do think Osweiller could win a few games but I have zero idea if he's "starting QB" worthy. I see Jackson the same way. Fortunately for you, that shouldn't be something that Seahawk fans have to worry about for quite some time but for me, the clock is ticking.

Whoa. I'm sick of the refs in this game. Preseason should be a no holds barred affair akin to WWE. Now that would be worth the price of admission.

MH64

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any bronco fans reading this that are concerned about Seattle mods being unfair, the exchange with that now former (if he really quit this time) poster of yours was in response to this:
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4464345-post89.html

After calling us idiots and worse for days going into that game for any fan that even dared to believe they could win he talks about honor and then disappeared after that game. Our word is all we have on sites like this and there is a permanent record of it. I had no intention of having him banned, but I also will call out someone who lacks honor or class and that's all I was doing. I fully respect Cdulmer and the majority of your base up here. I don't let kwit or that now departing poster taint the rest of you.

Good luck this year, should be a fun ride in mile high to the post season.

:suds:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.... I think Super Bowl 48 sent this dude over the edge...

With all due respect.....it sent all diehard Broncos fans over the edge. That was a very painful February.....and March....and April......and May......and June.......you get the idea.

Good news! It's a new season. Time to replace tears with hope again! Go Broncos!

MH64

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect.....it sent all diehard Broncos fans over the edge. That was a very painful February.....and March....and April......and May......and June.......you get the idea.

Good news! It's a new season. Time to replace tears with hope again! Go Broncos!

MH64

I'd put money on the Bronco's chances of winning it all, provided Peyton doesn't have any injuries late in the season. I know that game had to just totally suck, but you have so much to look forward to this year. I really can't wait to see how that team stacks up against all of those defenses they will face in the NFCW. Some really great games on the slate for the year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why Pryor won't make this team. Jackson wouldn't force that ball and create the pick.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why Pryor won't make this team. Jackson wouldn't force that ball and create the pick.

Agreed. There was some good hope with Pryor but Jackson is far and away better.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant believe that bozo dropped a give me td. the over had to be 37.5

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. There was some good hope with Pryor but Jackson is far and away better.

The talent and athleticism are obviously there, it's that thing on his shoulders that's the issue. Did good moving the football for the Seahawks, did poorly punching it in for 6, though to be fair he floated the ball pretty nicely to Bronson for what should have been 6 but he dropped it. I'm curious to see how Pryor performs again next week.