• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Friday....The Nation takes Notice?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here we are, still riding the afterglow after a big victory over the Oakland Raiders. The thrill of victory While nice for the masses, is something that this team cannot afford to hold on to. There are more fish to fry in this season that thus far still promises the possibility that there are bigger things to come. That starts in another Nationally televised game against a very tough Kansas City opponent who will be backed by a house packed with full throated supporters.

A win and the nation takes notice, but that will depend upon whether or not our guys can keep their focus on the job at hand, come out with the energy required, and limit their mistakes. Do that, and there's no telling what the result will be, that's why:

We ask for your predictions related to:
1. Who wins this game?
2. Final score
3. Player(s) of the game
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiefs 27 skins 13

i expect a clunker as the players read their own press clippings too much . KC wont be practicing today and he will look like shit igniting a barrage of hate for 2 weeks

the chiefs offense brings the defense down to earth and the penalties that didnt hurt us too much vs the raiders will spell doom vs the chiefs

as good as we were last week we will be as awful this week its the redskins way

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiefs 27 skins 13

i expect a clunker as the players read their own press clippings too much . KC wont be practicing today and he will look like shit igniting a barrage of hate for 2 weeks

the chiefs offense brings the defense down to earth and the penalties that didnt hurt us too much vs the raiders will spell doom vs the chiefs

you said the same thing last week. lol

Skins are for real. 24-20 win. KC 300 yards and 3 td's

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrowhead is a very tough place to play. Kareem Hunt looks to be a load. Our QB is going to be thinking about James Tiberious Kirk Cousin's.

Chiefs by 7 - 10 points. I will be happy to eat my words though.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies/Gentlemen I think that I'm going the other way on this one and predict that the game comes down to a field goal. I believe that our defense has proven it to be what its been through 3 games and this won't change. Kansas City will also stand tall against our guys so:

Final score 12-9 home team
player of the game Hopkins/Tress Way
Memorial moment(s) a lockdown goal line or goal to go stand (both teams will have one)
Water cooler talk....A GREAT albeit rare, defensive game marked by its intensity and hard hits.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Coach Spurriers no matter what win or lose we still win Pick what that means is we got a bye week next week we will put all the peices together keep the good ...trash the bad plays and be a major major player after the bye make no mistake cheifs are a footbal machine the best in the nfl that being said if we win we are the best bar none if we lose we regroup and move on its a win win cheifs 38 skins 14

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins 290 yards 1 TD 15 rushing
Thompson 25 rushing, 40 receiving
Kelly 50 yards 1 TD
Perine 25 yards
Pryor 60 yards
Crowder 40 yards 1 TD
Grant 20 yards
Doctson 10 yards
Reed 50 yards
Davis 25 yards
Hopkins 0 of 0
Defense 3 sacks, 1 INT, 1 fumble

Smith 270 yards 2 TD
Hunt 100 rushing 1 TD , 25 receiving
West 20 rushing, 20 receiving
Hill 75 yards
Wilson 35 yards
Thomas 10 yards
Kelce 65 yards 2 TD
Harris 20 yards
Butker 2 of 2
Defense 1 INT, 1 fumble

Redskins 14 Chiefs 27

Last edited:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiefs 27 skins 13

i never read peoples posts before i post for this reason ... funny how similar they are

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiefs 27 skins 13

Wow dad, glass half empty I see...sheeezzzz.... I hope you are completely wrong here.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dad, glass half empty I see...sheeezzzz.... I hope you are completely wrong here.
dude everyone of my predictions are we lose dont take them to heart

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason the skins can't win in KC.

Yeah....if you don't count the 53 guys on the opposite side of the field :D (It's a joke man!)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its game day, I guess I better make my prediction

So IM going to go with

Skins 28 Chefs 21

Player of the game Pryor with 5 catches for 102 yards and a TD

Water cooler talk The Munusky/Tomsula Headbutt on the sideline that leaves them both a bloody mess after the Kerrigan hat trick ( strip sack, fumble recovery for a TD to seal the game)

And once again...

Closing.jpg

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't made a prediction this season so, not about to start now but I like where Shark is going with this.

HTTR!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here we are, still riding the afterglow after a big victory over the Oakland Raiders. The thrill of victory While nice for the masses, is something that this team cannot afford to hold on to. There are more fish to fry in this season that thus far still promises the possibility that there are bigger things to come. That starts in another Nationally televised game against a very tough Kansas City opponent who will be backed by a house packed with full throated supporters.

A win and the nation takes notice, but that will depend upon whether or not our guys can keep their focus on the job at hand, come out with the energy required, and limit their mistakes. Do that, and there's no telling what the result will be, that's why:

We ask for your predictions related to:
1. Who wins this game?
2. Final score
3. Player(s) of the game
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning.

1. Who wins this game?
Cheifs win - Redskins never play well in prime time games (save the Packers games last year), and NEVER in back to back prime time games that I can remember.

2. Final score
17-14 in a blood bath

3. Player(s) of the game
Travis Kelce 7 rec 120 yards and 2 TD's

Last second field goal to win, 59 yarder.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who wins this game?
Cheifs win - Redskins never play well in prime time games (save the Packers games last year), and NEVER in back to back prime time games that I can remember.

2. Final score
17-14 in a blood bath

3. Player(s) of the game
Travis Kelce 7 rec 120 yards and 2 TD's

Last second field goal to win, 59 yarder.

Other than #1 which was kinda, sorta, disproved in their last game....Sunday night against Oakland, I agree. However, relying on your research, you are correct that back to back prime time games have been problematic. Hell to be honest I can't remember the last time that this team played back to back prime time games. Well, at any rate, tonight they get a chance to change that too!! We'll see!!

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Skins win
2. 23-21
3. Kerrigan
4. Skins deactivate Perine in favor of Mack Brown - who ends up leading the Skins in rushing.